In N Out

You can thank me laterhttp://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/They have a secret menu on the official In N Out site, but there are more items on the secret menu... this link shows all of them I'm pretty sure.
damnit...and they say there is an east coast bias! bs. Such a cool idea (probably hurts their sales though) What's the most easterly they extend? Texas? Please God not just Cali
damnit...and they say there is an east coast bias! bs. Such a cool idea (probably hurts their sales though) What's the most easterly they extend? Texas? Please God not just Cali
California, Nevada (Las Vegas), and Arizona... sorry no Texas. And trust me... nothing will hurt their sales they pack them in all day.
  • 2 weeks later...
I just had a 4X4 animal style with animal style fries and a Vanilla Shake... and another order of fries for the road100_in_out_yuck_burgers.jpgThe 100X100innoutpoutine.jpganimal style fries
:club: OMG...that is SO sick!!!out of curiousity, how much would this heart attack cost?

I know it looks sick but it is the BEST thing ever. Grilled onions, Cheese, and thousand island melted over the fries (animal style fries). The heart attack is well worth it my friend. Anyways its not even on the menu, its on the secret menu, you just have to ask for animal style fries.And that 100X100 obviously a group of people ate it (only 5 people though I think). There are also pics of some husky kid eating a 20X20. I'll look for them and post if I can find them. I put the pics of him on my poster I was using when I did a speech on In N out a few years back.

God those look good. I wish we had all the benefits you West coasters have such as Jack in the box, Carl Jrs and In-n-Out burgers. Atleast we got Culver's, Portillo's and Chicago style pizza.

:club: OMG...that is SO sick!!!out of curiousity, how much would this heart attack cost?
:D so sick!I recommend to try out IN' N ' OUT. At least once! Awesome customer service and Great food! Yet, recommend to only eat it at most once a week.
I just had a 4X4 animal style with animal style fries and a Vanilla Shake... and another order of fries for the road100_in_out_yuck_burgers.jpgThe 100X100innoutpoutine.jpganimal style fries
that looks like you poured the vanilla shake on the fries

I just had In N Out today for the first time. I wish I had known about the secret menu before I went.The burger was delicious, got a double-double with onions. Will definitely get one Animal style if I go again. Fries were a little lackluster, but I understand they're healthier than most fries.

spread? wtf? is that what they call it? I thought it was actually called there special sauce but I have heard from people that it is just thousand island.
Yea it is just thousand island but if you ever say i want extra thousand island they will politley correct you with "ok you would like extra spread"Little known fact: In n out has bible passages under all of the cups, french fry containers and some burger wrappers. ex. John 3:16 is under all medium cups.