Beerains Over Cheap Shot Artists

winning team Beerainswinning player Specbradtime of match 24 minutesloosing player Cheap Shot Artistsloosing team Custom36I have to admit I was catching some good cards early and playing good. I had a 2-1 chiplead about 19 mins or so into the match, was in control the whole time. Custom then says he has to go, his friends are ready earlier than he thought. We started a bit early and he said he had 40 minutes, anyway, he starts goin all in every hand. I finally call with QK.Flop a K and it holds.

Wait...you said that you would replay the match with someone else? Way to screw me over.
You started going in every hand after 20 minutes, I'd say, way to screw Brad over.And it was actually sluethis who said the first match counts, so Brad did nothing wrong.
And it was actually sluethis who said the first match counts, so Brad did nothing wrong.
yea it was my understanding brad was willing to play again cause you were in a rush and started going all in every hand til you lostsleuthis stepped in and said the match counted so thats what we went with
Wait...you said that you would replay the match with someone else? Way to screw me over.
You screwed yourself over by even starting the match, and then turned it into a crap shoot which almost screwed Brad over after building a 2-1 chip lead and holding it for 15 minutes.
Unless he doesn't show
THAT WOULD BE A PROBLEM.BTW...pushing allin every hand is better than defaulting. BY FAR.Actually..the defaults...piss me off.
Unless he doesn't show
I did show. I was a little late, but I was ready to go fifteen minutes before the match was scheduled to start. =PFor what it's worth, I won the "re-match"...but I'm not sure specbrad was taking it super seriously.
I did show. I was a little late, but I was ready to go fifteen minutes before the match was scheduled to start. =PFor what it's worth, I won the "re-match"...but I'm not sure specbrad was taking it super seriously.
He was playing it straight up until he saw Sleuthis call the first match official in the pre-game thread. At that point, he was still playing it straight up, but I think his last call with 55 was probably a play he's not normally making, but was out of boredom since the match didn't count. Just my opinion from observing and talking to him after.