God I Love Asians!

How come I never see hot Asians in real life. I mean maybe once in a great while, but not nearly as many as you would think. I suppose it could be because I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin, where pretty much everyone is from pure European roots...or an illegal alien.

How come I never see hot Asians in real life. I mean maybe once in a great while, but not nearly as many as you would think. I suppose it could be because I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin, where pretty much everyone is from pure European roots...or an illegal alien.
Most of the Asians in the upper-midwest are LSS transplants of the Southeast Asian variety (Hmong, Vietnamese, etc)They are far less attractive and more "monkey looking' than the Asians of the Northern Mongoloid breeds.

Go to CES in January in Vegas and pass by all the Japanese electronic manufactures. Almost all of them have the hottest Japanese models in the world working their booths. This year at CES I probably saw one of the hottest Asian girls alive at some plasma/lcd manufacture's booth. I can't remember the brand of the TV but I sure as hell remember the chick. OOOMG she was like a piece of sushi waiting to be devoured.

• 3 weeks later...

For everyone else, because this is what I was expecting. That video is hilarious as well. Some might recognize these from another thread.asianhottie2.jpgasianhottie1.jpgasianhottie4.jpgasianhottie3.jpgasianhottie5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...