nl clarkmeister?

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.10 BB (9 handed) converterecon_tim ($6.15)UTG ($17.05)UTG+1 ($9.45)MP1 ($3.90)MP2 ($12.15)MP3 ($4.45)CO ($3.85)Button ($2.40)SB ($5.30)Preflop: econ_tim is BB with [Ts], [9h]. 4 folds, SB completes, econ_tim checks.Flop: ($0.40) [9c], [Ks], [Jc] (4 players)SB checks, econ_tim checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.Turn: ($0.40) [Ac] (4 players)SB checks, econ_tim checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.River: ($0.40) [8c] (4 players)SB checks, econ_tim bets $0.2, MP3 folds, CO folds, SB folds.Final Pot: $0.60I was just screwing around in the micro NL games. Is this the right river action?

It's pretty hard to say without having sat at the table for a bit. Double the big blind might not be enough in a higher limit game I doubt to get someone off say their 10 high club flush or something, not to mention that you were pretty early to act, so I doubt any sort of bluff is the right play here. It seems too possible that someone in later position could've woken up to the Kc making their hand jump in value from K high to the nut flush. Not really a point in risking that unless you feel the table is super tight and nobody would call you without the Kc. -Wallacer

OK.  I didn't think I could get anyone to fold a flush here, but I thought maybe my bet was the right size for worse hands to call.
I can pretty much guarantee no hand worse than a pair of nines will call this bet on this board.I wouldn't be at all surprised if you fold a bigger pairs or small clubs with this bet.
OK.  I didn't think I could get anyone to fold a flush here, but I thought maybe my bet was the right size for worse hands to call.
I can pretty much guarantee no hand worse than a pair of nines will call this bet on this board.I wouldn't be at all surprised if you fold a bigger pairs or small clubs with this bet.
My bad. Thought I had a straight. :club: