I suck at sports betting and was wanting to know some good odds i should take on negreanu, cunningham, and ivey to win the 50k horse? lets just say there are 180 people entered in the tournament, what odds should i take for each player? thanks

I suck at sports betting and was wanting to know some good odds i should take on negreanu, cunningham, and ivey to win the 50k horse? lets just say there are 180 people entered in the tournament, what odds should i take for each player? thanks
sites probably arent offering 10-1 on ivey and negreaneu but maybe cunningham, or i may be wrong all together, but i would want at least 10-1
sites probably arent offering 10-1 on ivey and negreaneu but maybe cunningham, or i may be wrong all together, but i would want at least 10-1
that seems pretty reasonable, really tough ****ing field
that seems pretty reasonable, really tough ****ing field
also if i had any money i would take the under on 180 players, and the obvious smart money is on bruno fitussi
10-1.... that's a total sucker bet. They'd be starting the event with what... under 2% of the total chips in play? Say that they are THAT much better than everyone else in the field (which they arent), I would want at least 20:1. And that's still -ev for the 20:1 guy. Now, if you want a fun little bet just to make watching updates interesting, go for it! I have negreanu winning HORSE, ME, or POY at 5:1 for $50 bucks. From who I talk to the real odds are anywhere from 4:1 to 8:1.

I made some bets on the HORSE event just to sweat some players (nothing too serious), and I got much better odds. I have Negreanu at 40-1 , Benyamine and Singer at 50-1, and Greenstein at 33-1. I put the most on Negreanu, so I'm pulling for him :club:

10-1.... that's a total sucker bet. They'd be starting the event with what... under 2% of the total chips in play? Say that they are THAT much better than everyone else in the field (which they arent), I would want at least 20:1. And that's still -ev for the 20:1 guy. Now, if you want a fun little bet just to make watching updates interesting, go for it! I have negreanu winning HORSE, ME, or POY at 5:1 for $50 bucks. From who I talk to the real odds are anywhere from 4:1 to 8:1.
i dont even think 20-1 is a good bet but from previous odds ive seen listed on bodog and stuff in past years 10:1 was a number i thought they might put up

Ladbrokes.com is offering odds"to reach the final table in the main event".Players like:Alex Kravchenko,Dustin Woolf,Greg Mueller,Humberto Brenes,Steve Billarikis are getting odds 250/1. Ivey is getting only 25/1, DN 60/1.Would anyone bet with 250/1 to those players?

if your betting all 3 in one bet I'd imagine it would be hard to get more than 5 or 6 to 1... with such a small field I'd hate to book it for more than that. gotta dodge those 3 players 7 years in a row to make money at 6 to 1.

Ladbrokes.com is offering odds"to reach the final table in the main event".Players like:Alex Kravchenko,Dustin Woolf,Greg Mueller,Humberto Brenes,Steve Billarikis are getting odds 250/1. Ivey is getting only 25/1, DN 60/1.Would anyone bet with 250/1 to those players?
i wonder how many of these guys will actually play the 50k, FBT probablu and maybe Bilirakis
i wonder how many of these guys will actually play the 50k, FBT probablu and maybe Bilirakis
That's obv to win the event, yeah? not to make to the final table.
  • 6 years later...

Looking for updates on Ivey by the way, so far, I can't find any.

I got an update: its gonna be long, its gonna be cold, and its gonna last you the rest of your life.