Wow, Honestly, Just Wow

week 15, finals, deciders, and Oh you call i call and Yangsters are battling to make the WCyangsters win by default cuz checky and friends are a no show?wtf, correct me if i'm out of line but thats honestly 100% horsesh1twhat a joke

week 15, finals, deciders, and Oh you call i call and Yangsters are battling to make the WCyangsters win by default cuz checky and friends are a no show?wtf, correct me if i'm out of line but thats honestly 100% horsesh1twhat a joke
Win and it will be a playoff anyways.

I am with ya..Royal.That was absolutely 100 percent grade A horsh1t.I can't believe Checky defaulted..or steven7stud...or whoever was slated to play.

Thanks buddy, i'm aware. I'm just glad to know that we're forced to win to tie cuz of a default against our competition.
Well (and this is intended with zero offense) but you couldn't honestly think that you were going to get in without winning, right? 3 other teams at 7-7, so pretty much guaranteed one of them was going to win, forcing you to win. In all honesty, you probably got the best result possible-you hold the tiebreaker over Drawin Dead and get a playoff against Yangsters, while Da Bears lost, a team that holds over you in the tiebreakers. Complaining about what happened is a teensy bit ridiculous.
Thanks buddy, i'm aware. I'm just glad to know that we're forced to win to tie cuz of a default against our competition.
Just noticed that they won by default...great, nice way to backdoor a win..much thanks to checky for blowing off the week...wtfAnyway Good luck Royal, we need a win bud..
Well (and this is intended with zero offense) but you couldn't honestly think that you were going to get in without winning, right? 3 other teams at 7-7, so pretty much guaranteed one of them was going to win, forcing you to win. In all honesty, you probably got the best result possible-you hold the tiebreaker over Drawin Dead and get a playoff against Yangsters, while Da Bears lost, a team that holds over you in the tiebreakers. Complaining about what happened is a teensy bit ridiculous.
Bizzle, i know you're a smart guy, and always in the neutral, but i dont understand how you can even defend something like this. Its the principlePicture the 18th hole in the PGA, both guys are tied goin into 18, a really tight hole with lots of water.Player A gets an auto birdie but player B is forced to play the hole birdie, just to tie.God, a monkey could push all in every hand and yangsters would still have a chance of being unlucky and losing.Its not 100% skill, its NL holdem, lots of luck. having to win just to tie a default is gay, and you cant argue that
it gets worst BTW...if they are using common opponents as a tie breaker...then Oh You Call, I call is eliminated.
Did I miscount in the earlier thread?Oh You Call 0-1 2-0 1-1 0-1 3-3Yangsters 2-0 0-1 0-1 1-1 3-3Nope, I didn't.
Royal, i understand whay you're saying, but wtf were we supposed to do? They didn't show and it's the rules. It's our only win by default this season and many teams have a couple wins because of it. I know it don't seem right, but don't get mad at us. We were there.Also the rules say nothing about common opponents.TIES: If two teams end the regular season with the same record, the team that won the season series will get the higher seed. If still tied, we will look at division record. If still tied, we will look at conference record. If still tied, there will be a one match playoff.
:club:
Did I miscount in the earlier thread?Oh You Call 0-1 2-0 1-1 0-1 3-3Yangsters 2-0 0-1 0-1 1-1 3-3Nope, I didn't.
I missed one.So it's a playoff.
Royal, i understand whay you're saying, but wtf were we supposed to do? They didn't show and it's the rules. It's our only win by default this season and many teams have a couple wins because of it. I know it don't seem right, but don't get mad at us. We were there.Also the rules say nothing about common opponents.TIES: If two teams end the regular season with the same record, the team that won the season series will get the higher seed. If still tied, we will look at division record. If still tied, we will look at conference record. If still tied, there will be a one match playoff.
That's the tiebreaker for the division.

No one is blaming Yangsters on this, but I totally agree that Royal should be pissed at whoever was supposed to play for Checky because this is the final, playoff deciding week of the season. Hopefully you guys can play a tiebreaking game. GL

The defaults really do ruin the league. I'm on the forum usually an hour before the match just to ensure everything will run smoothly.Maybe we need excalating fines for defaults. $100 for first default, $200 for second, $400, etc. Royal...are you up to bat for the 4PM match?

dude, i'm not mad at you or your team at all. I get excited when playoffs and sudden death stuff occurs.I'm pissed at the way the playoff will happen (if we win our match that is)

hi guys-i am SUPER sorry about missing the match. i was switching hotels in vegas and there was a screwup about our reservation that meant a ****ing long delay of literally hours at the desk before we could check into our room. and since harrah's has no damn wireless internet, i couldn't get to the forums from the lobby this morning to tell everyone who needed to know and reschedule the match. i hoped that steve would be watching for such things and cover me, but i couldn't contact him because of the lack of internet either. i really hope that i didn't **** up the playoff picture, and i do want everyone to know that i knew about the match and tried to find some way of getting word to those that needed it. unfortunately, i couldn't make it happen.i should have told steve earlier and had a backup plan, but i really didn't think it was going to be a problem since we were checking in a couple hours before the start time of the match. i really am sorry about all this and wish that there was something i could do to fix things...

hi guys-i am SUPER sorry about missing the match. i was switching hotels in vegas and there was a screwup about our reservation that meant a ****ing long delay of literally hours at the desk before we could check into our room. and since harrah's has no damn wireless internet, i couldn't get to the forums from the lobby this morning to tell everyone who needed to know and reschedule the match. i hoped that steve would be watching for such things and cover me, but i couldn't contact him because of the lack of internet either. i really hope that i didn't **** up the playoff picture, and i do want everyone to know that i knew about the match and tried to find some way of getting word to those that needed it. unfortunately, i couldn't make it happen.i should have told steve earlier and had a backup plan, but i really didn't think it was going to be a problem since we were checking in a couple hours before the start time of the match. i really am sorry about all this and wish that there was something i could do to fix things...
thanks for the honesty checky. Im sorry to hear about your mix ups.
thanks for the honesty checky. Im sorry to hear about your mix ups.
i just hope that what happened didn't screw you over with the playoff stuff. if you made it, good luck, man.