Here are the IQCrash's(happy IQ?) rules- Every rotation one person MUST shove, and one person MUST call. - You cannot overcall, even if you find yourself holding AA after one person has called.- If it is shoved and folded to you in the BB with no other callers, you MUST call. - If it's folded to you in the SB without a shover - SB MUST shove, BB MUST call.- If a short stack is forced all in, one person may isolate with a shove - you cannot overcall even if short stacked and in the blinds yourself.- If two short stacks are forced all in, nobody else may participate in the hand.my standard series will be set up, these will be starting at 2:00 EST2:00; NLHE2:10; NLO82:20; NLHE2:30; NLO8All of those buyins will be $5.502:45; NLHE, Main Event($11 buyin)pw for all will be brocoli (not a typo, i misspelled it)

speaking of morons, and college funds, do you think you'll figure out how to spell broccoli one of these days?i'll play, if i can stay up that long. it's not looking good at this point though.

speaking of morons, and college funds, do you think you'll figure out how to spell broccoli one of these days?i'll play, if i can stay up that long. it's not looking good at this point though.
lol, touche salesman

I'm pretty sure when quoting Skipament rules they must be referred to as "IQ's Rules:" I do not see such a referral in your post. So I hope your teenage girlfriend is pregnant.Love,- Crash

No. A college fund for the child your gf is pregnant with. Wow, nowhere near as funny when I have to spell it out.
I'm pretty sure when quoting Skipament rules they must be referred to as "IQ's Rules:" I do not see such a referral in your post. So I hope your teenage girlfriend is pregnant.Love,- Crash
Leave it to God.
Oh, Magic 8-ball, will I ever get to make another thread or post on FCP without somebody bringing up my possibly pregnant girlfriend?
Nope.
So I hope your teenage girlfriend is pregnant.
bawhahahahahahahaI'm in for the full skipament treatment. This means I'm playing them all and I expect to either go out first or bubble each and every one of them.
I'll likely be in, unless I go to bed before then
then please eith be sure to unregister before you go to bed or dont register till right before they startit really sucks when someone is on sitout
Man, you have some fucked up dreams.