Daniel's Poker Blog March 9Th 2015 - Bad Play In San Jose

I was there for a bit. For day 1a and b playing cash. They talk about how this tourney is the best for fans, but all the fans are pretty much dirty leeches who have a dream that somehow one of these pros will give them a stake. It is really disgusting to watch, they will follow the pro's around even when they go to the restroom. The shooting stars probably think they are major celebrities when they are out walking around and getting so much attention, but the fans just want money, nothing else. If I was DN I'd go to this tourney with a bodyguard.

The reason Negrenau is good at cards is because as an androgynous Rumanian (itself an ethnicity that is, at once, all races and no races), he is able to approach situations without the cognitive baggage of any identity, be it gender or race. He can asses any hand from the perspective of an intuitive woman or an analytic man, a cunning Oriental or a wise European, a filthy Indian or a cruel Slav or any mixture thereof and play it in such a way that cannot be accounted for. It truly is a superpower (in Poker. If there were no poker, at best he'd be a floor salesman at Bed, Bath and Beyond)

Back when poker was in its peak-peak boom days, the railtard beggars were unbelievable in some places. Just sitting in any non-cheeseburger stake game instantly meant you had the regular hoboes and shitbags grifting for a toke whenever you stood up to take a leak but the huge infusion of money meant there were suddenly desperate and easy women playing their wares against the socially retarded Aspies who were flush with equally easy cash. Not to speak ill of the dead but Brandi H was well known for this long before she 'blew up' as a tragic artifact of poker forum drama. She was also astonishingly pretty in person.

Anyway, I bring this up because I'm surprised to hear that this still goes on, now that poker has returned to the earth and the only people left are Asians battling Autistics for the free money being leaked off by what few car salesmen and trash men still remain.

I was there for a bit. For day 1a and b playing cash. They talk about how this tourney is the best for fans, but all the fans are pretty much dirty leeches who have a dream that somehow one of these pros will give them a stake. It is really disgusting to watch, they will follow the pro's around even when they go to the restroom. The shooting stars probably think they are major celebrities when they are out walking around and getting so much attention, but the fans just want money, nothing else. If I was DN I'd go to this tourney with a bodyguard.

I've been going there year after year and have yet to have any of the fans ask me for money or a stake.

You didn't dispute all the other stuff I said though! They won't outright ask for money, but they sure as hell want to be your friend. Which is creepy. 40+ year olds hanging out on the rail for hours at a time are doing it for a reason, not because they are big poker fans. Have you ever had more people hassle you in a poker tournament? (Besides the wsop main)