I sent invitations to all teams from last year on Feb 11th.The following people have not registered.WayneSergeJPJohnPlease check your inbox's of the mail account you used for the league last season as that was where the email went. I resent Wayne's and JP's because they didn't hide their email like John and Serge did. This needs to be sooner rather than later so that you can set your keepers from last season and I can get the yahoo league set up for the auction. There is also a lot of talk going on the last week at the fcbl forum about possible rule changes. If you haven't been there then I suggest taking part or letting us know you are not interested if that is the case so we can find a replacement.Thanks.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

Important! Would like everyone to check out the forums once more. I've put a thread up with preferred draft dates. We need to get a draft date set ASAP. The roster freeze date won't be far off, so start looking at your players and who you want to sign, etc. If you haven't voted on the polls yet, please do so ASAP as well.Remember for anyone who called up a farm player that you need to post in the transaction forum if you're sending him back down, or it will be assumed he is staying onyour roster.Still waiting for Serge and JP to sign up. I know JP has been on the forums, so you might need to send Steve your email address so he can send another invite.Serge, we need you to confirm and sign up ASAP.

do you already have the schedule, Dan or do you want me to send it again? or should I just post it on the board?

do you already have the schedule, Dan or do you want me to send it again? or should I just post it on the board?
ummm send it again. you sent it awhile ago, right? I've been completely out of fcbl touch, sorry, i don't know where it is :club:
Important! Would like everyone to check out the forums once more. I've put a thread up with preferred draft dates. We need to get a draft date set ASAP. The roster freeze date won't be far off, so start looking at your players and who you want to sign, etc. If you haven't voted on the polls yet, please do so ASAP as well.Remember for anyone who called up a farm player that you need to post in the transaction forum if you're sending him back down, or it will be assumed he is staying onyour roster.Still waiting for Serge and JP to sign up. I know JP has been on the forums, so you might need to send Steve your email address so he can send another invite.Serge, we need you to confirm and sign up ASAP.
ok tonight
I drafted Noah Syndergaard to my AL only keeper league farm team and added him to twitter. He's following me now and tweeting me. He is a blue jay. My new favorite player.
He thinks you're a chick man.That's what everyone thinks on Twitter.

Alright, want to get things going tomorrow. Today is last call for anyone to post their draft time preferences, and we'll start looking at dates.JP and Serge - please get into the Yahoo league today.

Last call for everyone to check out the FCBL forums - either to vote for rule changes or state your preference for the draft date/time. Looks like we'll be drafting on March 22 or 23 in the evening, which will put the roster freeze very soon - everyone should be looking at their RFAs and making contract decisions ASAP!Also, start thinking about sending your league fees, as I don't want to be chasing people after the auction.Assuming work doesn't get insane, I will be finalizing the draft time this afternoon, finalizing the votes, and hopefully getting started on the Yahoo leagues!

I just checked my calendar, and any day that week works good for me. The week after wouldn't be good as I'd be on afternoon shift. Thanks Danny!To everybody - I am interested in trading for any MI's that you may not want to resign.

I just checked my calendar, and any day that week works good for me. The week after wouldn't be good as I'd be on afternoon shift. Thanks Danny!To everybody - I am interested in trading for any MI's that you may not want to resign.
Thanks Jay. I'll be going all-out for trading as soon as we get this stuff looked after.
Where do you want the money sent? And it's $25?
Not sure, we'll figure that out later. Hopefully we'll get an American to hold the American's money again for simplicity. Just want to put that bug in everyone's ear. I've...never used that phrase before.

anyone interested in Pending RFA's Brandon Allen, Lucas Duda, Kyle Blanks, and Josh Reddick?I'm still considering signing a few of them. Particularly duda, blanks, and reddick, but will certainly listen to any offer.

Anyone interested in the following pending RFA's?Jose ReyesJacob EllsburyAramis RamirezIchiroRyan TheroitMike CarpDominic BrownLet me know what you'd be willing to offer - I'm leaning towards keeping some of them as for example it would take a huge offer to get Ellsbury since he's still fairly cheap even with the type 1 designation

Can someone text serge, to see if he's going to be coming back? Seems like he is, but he hasn't joined the league or visited the forum, and his PM box is full!I know if he's in, he'll be active during the season...it is serge after all. Just want to confirm he's interested before we pick dates.

I ve been depressed the last little while..I dont check this forum, i dont listen to talk radio..I just hate sports in general..Ill join sorry..

No problem serge, we all understand.We're all in Yahoo and confirmed, so I'll be making updates today. Everyone check back at the FCBL forum later today for some discussion and planning dates.

Official auction date and time:Thursday, March 22nd at 9:30pm EST.If anyone has a problem with that date, let me know ASAP!Roster freeze dates and other important info will be communicated as soon as possible - likely today.