Bad Play Or Bad Mf****** Beat?

Hand A and Hand C are just bad beats. A is worse than C though. No biggies there.I can see where Hand B would be frustrating, if you are paying attention to RESULTS only. I mean, there all you have is A high on a nice looking board for someone in the BB. It only cost him 800 to see a flop, but with only about ~13 BBs I think it was not the greatest of call with K6, but turns out he got lucky and flopped an open-ender. He should be getting it in as fast as possible on the flop here. I am wondering if your PF play was not the best. I'm kinda thinking after 2 limpers and button's small raise, I'm kinda thinking jamming here, and take it down, or be in a decent race here? IDK. Hand B has some strat value, but A and C just happen. Try not to be so results oriented.Edit - Ehhh, the more I think about this, the more I am leading to jamming PF. Here's why:Button's play just looks like a light steal here. Right now about 40% of your stack is in the pot here. You make the flat, then over 50% of your remaining stack is in the pot. If any of the other 3 do anything, then you are forced to make the all-in call. You flat, and anyone else calls, you are multi-way OOP at the flop. If an A or J hits, you're committed. If 2 hearts come up, you're committed. If you brick, you're F#$%ed. As played, you are OOP multi-way. As you found on the turn, that could be a scary card for anyone, and you took the lead here. They could have thought you flatted with some kind of face card combo. If button was just throwing a PF bet out with some kind of face cards, then he just hit. I could see him with some kind of face card combo PF small raise there. BB on the other hand is another story. Personally I could see a player that would flat PF like that with some kind of paint-X combo, or some kind of suited connectors hoping for the straight/2pair/flush combo.By you making the OOP bet, you are hoping to take it down here, because the pot size is so big that you would have to commit as you did. As played, I would have just kept checking it down if possible. Yes, BBs play was bad and he did get lucky on the river, I am just still thinking you could have avoided all of that in the beginning. With only about 20BBs to start the hand, you are just kinda handcuffed multi-way in a pot here.Just my thoughts. I could be a little off base here. Interested to see some other thoughts.

A and C are fine.Hand B is a complete disaster.Pre- don't flat a 5 bb raise out of position only 24 bb deep. It's gonna be close to impossible to turn a profit here with AJ. Shove or fold - pretty close decision between these two, I'd probably lean towards fold in a vacuum. Turn - I could write a bunch of stuff out...but I'd actually like to know, why did you bet here? I've tried to come up with any reasons in my head and I've thought of one, and it's not a very good one.

• Like 1

With the big pairs you really want to be heads up, but I dont think you gave yourself an opportunity to get a side pot started by just smooth calling the all-in with the opportunity for the opener to come over the top. If you cant beat the shorty, why not break even against another player. I dont do this all the time, but mix it up enough depending on the opponent.AJ is tough to play here, so yes, try to get heads up or just fold it away. Why bet and why such a large bet on Turn? You did induce a more than marginal play by the opponent, but you really didn't have a made hand at the time either.1010 shove is fine ... just bad result.This was either a really crazy table or these folks give you no credit for your holdings. You are getting other money put in from behind, the deck is just not working out for you in this session. How many hands do you play per orbit?

With the big pairs you really want to be heads up, but I dont think you gave yourself an opportunity to get a side pot started by just smooth calling the all-in with the opportunity for the opener to come over the top. If you cant beat the shorty, why not break even against another player. I dont do this all the time, but mix it up enough depending on the opponent.AJ is tough to play here, so yes, try to get heads up or just fold it away. Why bet and why such a large bet on Turn? You did induce a more than marginal play by the opponent, but you really didn't have a made hand at the time either.1010 shove is fine ... just bad result.This was either a really crazy table or these folks give you no credit for your holdings. You are getting other money put in from behind, the deck is just not working out for you in this session. How many hands do you play per orbit?
My VP is usually around 20 to max 30%. I had played about one20 hands (sorry i had to spell "one" cz of my hot keys). Quite frankly i was on tilt after hand A and was desperate to get it back. That was my biggest mistake preflop with AJ. But what happened after flop was disaster. I never expected that call given the hand. I usually play in position and dont really feel bad folding AK off out of position. I have been having really bad suckouts from past 3 days and need to find my rhythm back desperately. Any advice is more than appreciated.--BestShashank