Plo Hi/lo Question

Is it EVER plausible to fold flops nuts?Example: Hero has flopped but straight with ak?? On a boards of 10,J,Q two clubsNow consider I had been playing this guy a lot and know that once I reraise him and he pushes - he has same hand as me or better Question is, as this is early on and I have the better of him - is it possible I fold to avoid the redraws he blaintantly has? Personally I'd NEVER fold it. But just curious as I lost to same hand , plus flush draw which hitThoughts? I mean I don't think this is a great example as there is no low draw to consider but you get the jist of my question

It really depends on stack depth and opponent. Vs some guys you can get in the naked AK and be in good shape (they will stack off AK but also the sets with or without redraws). Vs others, you will almost always be getting free-rolled and folding the flopped nuts will be the best play.More than 150 or 200 deep vs a lot of opponents they won't get it in without the nuts + redraw. So then we're getting free-rolled and can def find a fold vs a lot of villains.In PLO, it's really important to play starting hands that work together. AK67 sucks compared to like AKQT for that very reason. If we flop broadway with AK67 we have the nuts but no redraw. If we have a flush draw or a broadway rundown hand, we have the nut straight with a flush draw or full house outs.In PLO Hi/Lo, it becomes more likely we fold the flopped nuts in spots bc of the possibility of getting quartered.The nuts change with almost every turn and river card in PLO. PLO is all about playing hands that work together, as a flopping a strong hand (2p, set or straight) and having either a nut flush or straight draw ensures we don't get free-rolled. Add in applicable low draw type thoughts for PLO8.

HI,Cheers for the reply. Your right.I should of mentioned id never fold it, because I was playing a super turbo at the time !but deffinately consider letting it go when im deep like you say.