Attending Bellagio Day 2

i seen daniel was up 200 and some thousand after day 1 so i thought to go watch today after work. so i got there at 6pm. he was up to over 300,000. i was there a couple hours and he won pots here and there, then came a pot with jonnie chan. i'm sure he'll tell us about it in the journal but it wasn't pretty. i felt bad so i told him that it seemed that most times when i watch he has back luck. so i left and told him good luck and go get 'em. hopefully he gets back in it!-later guys!

Great! Thanks for JINXing IT!!! Just messin. But I just posted in the update thread about hearing a story for the drop off... now I read this and guess I was right... I look forward to the details.

Johnny is the one guy everyone should try to stay away from this tournament. He is hungry. Has allot chips. And is as motivated as Daniel for this one. Now that he has chips he is dangerous unless he makes a bad call. He's known to do that lately.Anyways..My prediction is Johnny will be there at the final table. Hope our guy is too.