Anyone Gotten Mywebatm To Actually Work?

The money is out of my checking account, but I still can't access it on mywebatm.I'm just testing different methods, but I'm starting to get a little pissed.I already put money in wirecard, then they say the next day the don't deal with gambling sites (although FTP had them listed).No damn mywebatm. Went through the process, verified my account, etc. The money was taken out of my checking account, but my account at MWATM still shows no transactions. I haven't been issued a card number or anything.WTF??????

I registered with mywebatm. I verified my account on Tuesday, and I'm waiting on the card to be mailed. They said it will take about two weeks to ge the card. I hope it works.

I registered with mywebatm. I verified my account on Tuesday, and I'm waiting on the card to be mailed. They said it will take about two weeks to ge the card. I hope it works.
same here, just waiting for my card to get here. and yes, they did say it was going to take about 10 days "after" you verify your account. OP, how long since you verified your account?
going through the same thing. so do you have to wait for your card to come to be able to put money on full tilt? i was under the impression you could use your account once you were verified.
i guess so, because when i go my accounts page, all it says is no card to transfer from or something like that...just have to wait... it better be worth it