I'll start:$$$$$I owe Arp $20 for runthemover pool from last year...I forgot...sorry.$$$$$$$$$$Matt owes me $20 for baseball bets...I'm awesome.$$$$$Matt, can you ship $20 to Arp to clear these two bets?

Dale owes me $20 for something, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to track it down. I covered an entry for him in maybe a football survivor or football pickem. pretty sure I gave the $$$ to Wayne at AHL draft.

Dale owes me $20 for something, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to track it down. I covered an entry for him in maybe a football survivor or football pickem. pretty sure I gave the $$$ to Wayne at AHL draft.
I'll cover for you Dale if you'll pay Wayne my entry fee for the Football spread league. Or if you've already paid Wayne then you can pay me back at the draft.
Sounds good Jay! Thanks! Either way we'll straighten it all out at the draft.
OK, found it. It's posts 121 and 122 in the Adam Extreme Hockey League thread.

Wayne, do you owe me money or do I owe you?And that ****ing Jay! Beats me in AHL and now I owe him money!!! ****ing guy!!!!

Wayne, do you owe me money or do I owe you?And that ****ing Jay! Beats me in AHL and now I owe him money!!! ****ing guy!!!!
From my records, I owe you $5.

Frob fcblDUBEY$40 WIN owes me 40MONKEY$100 LOSE i owe daleMUSTANGS$100 WIN serge owes me (if you can pay dale please that would be great)And i owe for fcbl poolThese are only my fcbl betsDanny i thought i owed you 5 bucks no?

Frob fcblDUBEY$40 WIN owes me 40MONKEY$100 LOSE i owe daleMUSTANGS$100 WIN serge owes me (if you can pay dale please that would be great)And i owe for fcbl poolThese are only my fcbl betsDanny i thought i owed you 5 bucks no?
Thought it was the other way around. I'll check my records - either way we can clear up with FCBL entries.

From my own tracking thread:Results of this year's props:The carryover bets (with Serge) will not pay off this season unless Ottawa reaches the Conference Finals. Summary:I owe Wayne $20Dale owes me $20I owe Ollie $20I owe Arp $20It Ottawa makes the Eastern Conference Final this season I win $100 from Serge. If they make the Western Conference Final we will consider this to be a clear indication of the Mayan apocalypse.I believe all owed/owing parties have agreed to carry the bets over until we find something else good to bet on, but if anyone changes their mind and would like to be paid I'll accommodate that ASAP.

From my own tracking thread:Results of this year's props:The carryover bets (with Serge) will not pay off this season unless Ottawa reaches the Conference Finals. Summary:I owe Wayne $20Dale owes me $20I owe Ollie $20I owe Arp $20It Ottawa makes the Eastern Conference Final this season I win $100 from Serge. If they make the Western Conference Final we will consider this to be a clear indication of the Mayan apocalypse.I believe all owed/owing parties have agreed to carry the bets over until we find something else good to bet on, but if anyone changes their mind and would like to be paid I'll accommodate that ASAP.
Oh ya, I forgot.

Adam owes me $20. (heads up FCP reg season pool)Serge owes me $20. (runthemover playoff pool 2011)JP owes me $40. (heads up Damnhockey reg season pool)you can send to paypal/direct deposit, or feel free to find a bet for us to let it ride.I owe also owe Danny $25 for FCBL 2012, if anyone wants to pay that for me.Dubey, I think one of us owes the other $10. Do you recall who? I think its now you owe me, but Im honestly not sure.

huh. JP, I thought Serge had paid you last year to cover what I owed you.If not, then I'll have to check my records, but Serge probably owes me $40 then as well.

huh. JP, I thought Serge had paid you last year to cover what I owed you.If not, then I'll have to check my records, but Serge probably owes me $40 then as well.
I may be wrong ill double check with serge no biggie
Finally got around to checking, and indeed you owe me $5, not the other way around. I'll be posting info for FCBL fees soon, so we can settle then.Dale - I have on my records that you owe me $20. I've been lax in keeping them though, so it is quite likely we wiped this off a long time ago. Please confirm and I'll adjust my records.p.s. I still have us on a pending Washington/Pittsburgh/Edmonton bet - I get $50 if either of the first two win a cup before Edmonton - you win $100 if Edmonton goes first. Your odds are improving every year on that one!I also have Chris down for owing me $30, though I haven't seen him in a while? Not in any leagues with him, and after the FCGL stuff, don't know what to think. If he/you are reading this, probably easiest for you to settle with one of the AHL peeps I'm in other leagues/bets with and I'll settle with them.Serge and I have a balance too, but that's running. Serge - if you want to settle some or all of it with FCBL entries, let me know, but I assume we'll keep running it.