What Kind Of League Can't Pay It's Winners?

I think it's pretty absurd that Grinder hasn't gotten his money from FCP yet. We all put up $500 per team to play in the tournament and we are obligated to be paid. Grinder has made a thread about this already and has yet to receive his money. He told me he's talked to FCP Info many times and can get no help. He calls FCP and gets a runaround on the phone each time. If he isn't going to get paid, I think there's no reason any of us should put up any money next year for the simple reason that we aren't sure we are going to get any return on our money no matter how well we do.Daniel, I know you don't work for the site and don't have anything to do with the money that goes in and out of the site, but is there anyway you could make an e-mail or phone call for him about this, because I think it's pretty rediculous. I'm going to PM you the thread as welljust in case you aren;t checking these threads.

I'm pretty sure Grinder got his money from FCP. He tried to cash it out through way of Virtual Exchange, and that is where the hangup is. FCP has no relation to V.E., so technically it's out of their hands. It would be a nice gesture for someone from FCP to contact V.E. about Grinder's 1k tho. Grinder, what method did you use to deposit originally?

I think it's pretty absurd that Grinder hasn't gotten his money from FCP yet. We all put up $500 per team to play in the tournament and we are obligated to be paid. Grinder has made a thread about this already and has yet to receive his money. He told me he's talked to FCP Info many times and can get no help. He calls FCP and gets a runaround on the phone each time. If he isn't going to get paid, I think there's no reason any of us should put up any money next year for the simple reason that we aren't sure we are going to get any return on our money no matter how well we do.Daniel, I know you don't work for the site and don't have anything to do with the money that goes in and out of the site, but is there anyway you could make an e-mail or phone call for him about this, because I think it's pretty rediculous. I'm going to PM you the thread as welljust in case you aren;t checking these threads.
The issue is with Virtual Exchange who process Firepay transactions for FCP.We have sent his money to them to process but there were some issues between him and VE . He hasn't been treated well by them and it's frustrating as Hell for me. We have no ability to place money in a Firepay account other then through Virtual Exchange.They've told us that his money will get to his Firepay account but they hold things for a period of time.I'm not going to make excuses but the money first was sent by FCP on Sept 11th and then resent so that he could get it to his Firepay account after some confusion on Sept 29th to Virtual Exchange. Part of the problem I think came as a result of e-mails not being received and a delay with Grinder not contacting Virtual Exchange. That's not to say that he hasn't been treating poorly by them.

Correct, I believe the money was placed in his cashier's account, but he is having problems withdrwing it. Doesn't FCP have the ability to mail a check? Anyways, I hope this gets resolved.

• 2 weeks later...
Use Neteller.
agreed. I've never had a problem. withdraws are 2 days max.