It getting rediculous now the rulings that courts are coming down with.With 90% accuracy, id bet anyone with any political savvy could predict a ruling baste solely on the courts political slant.I would like to see in the future, all appointments to federal courts, must have no obvious political bias.I would eliminate anyone who is registered to a political party, has a trail of rulings that exceed 75% liberal or conservative, have any kids at berkely,etcIm sure there are plenty, of qualified independents to nominate.

It getting rediculous now the rulings that courts are coming down with.With 90% accuracy, id bet anyone with any political savvy could predict a ruling baste solely on the courts political slant.I would like to see in the future, all appointments to federal courts, must have no obvious political bias.I would eliminate anyone who is registered to a political party, has a trail of rulings that exceed 75% liberal or conservative, have any kids at berkely,etcIm sure there are plenty, of qualified independents to nominate.
the entire court system needs to revamped, it is joke how they run.
Congrats. You're another step closer to realizing that the world doesn't run on principle.
I would like to see in the future, all appointments to federal courts, must have no obvious political bias.
You seem to make the assumption that having no clear principles is a good thing for a judge. I don't see why that would be true.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guess so.So, care to share what prompted this thread, or was it totally random.
Maybe the thread was started to soon, cause I know the supreme court will eventually overrule the gay marriage rulings based on their personal philosophies and not on the constitution.So I started daydreaming about judges being at least somewhat unbiased.