If WKTSWAY gets a spot, I'm committed to joining Viva La Jopke. If he doesn't, I just wanted to let the other captains know I'm available. I can put up my share of the buy in for any team size whether it's 2 or 10...You can scout me at pokerroom 25-50 LHE full ring when it goes, or 5-10 NLHE on the weekends (they call it 10-10 NL)...MrNatural1 is the nick (sometimes I play these same games under FCP nick NatSelectio0, don't really have the BR for it yet on FCP though)or just let me know if you want to play heads up sometime...Thanks everyone!

I'll throw myself in as well. I actually started playing online to be able to play heads up matches. I played in and won a few MTTs and sorta forgot about heads up for a while. Since the league idea got tossed around I went back to playing them and after 35ish matches I'm hovering around 75-80% win rate. Like the OP, i'm happy to play anyone to "audition"

I am looking to join a team if anyone is interested. There is one slight problem, I am rebuilding my bankroll right now so I cannot afford to pay any entry costs.With that in mind, if you need someone as back up (for scheduling reasons etc.) then just let me know.Thank you for your consideration :club:

I'm up for the possibility of joining a team. Just contact me about it in PM, and we can work everything out.Find me on FCP playing as .HangukMiguk
HAHAHAHA, sorry nobletucky my team's full.JK I'm still sorting through the PMs and planning my team, PM me if you want to be considered.
I'm up for the possibility of joining a team. Just contact me about it in PM, and we can work everything out.Find me on FCP playing as .HangukMiguk
well, if i do happen to get a team, i'll probably want one more on the squad just in case. i'll let you know.

Announcing my availability as a team member. 3 for 3 heads up in my last 3 live single table sattelites. I also average about 70% 1st place finishes in SNG's when heads up.

Actually now that I think about it this FCP HU league interests me. I would like to be part of a team(but definitely would only join if the play would be spread out according to team share...I'm not for putting my $$$ up to stake someone else). But one thing is I am overseas now and am not able to deposit money to FCP as the deposit options r limited and I use epassporte for all my online poker. I can play thru a skin site as I have accounts setup thru 2 of the skin sites as they accept epassporte. I just need to know how the funds will work and how the money will be handled...I have not played all that much HU sng's but I've prolly played about 20 in the last 6 months and have won about 80% i'd say...(keep in mind that these r $10 or $5 HU NL sngs's ...). I think this HU league would be great just because DN is playing and the chance to play w/ him and learn from him is worth it.

Announcing my availability... I am 0 for 634 heads up, but I HAVE recently figured out that drawing to an inside straight is worth an all in call every time..... But seriously.... i am still interested....

yeah Im looking for a team, I can put up 50$ or so depending on need. the bankroll has taken a small hit and I keep getting these darn bills to pay. I'd be willing to take a smaller cut of the $$ if need be. (So if a team is wanting 100$ per person I'd only get 1/2 of a share of the $$ won)

I am interested in joining a team if anyone would have me?I have played at most of the major sites and have a current account on FCP.I beat both Daniel and TJ Cloutier in tourneys back in the Poker Mountain days.I have read many poker books and studied my play and the play of others.Head to head isn't one of my strongest points but I have done ok at it from time to time.

Im up for joining a team. I dont know anything about poker, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!! jk, u want stats u can look at my PT stats to see if im worthy.