Predict The River On The Me Final Hand.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the runner up is drawing dead on the turn and will just muck his cards and they won't even deal a river. So I guess that nulls my vote into a Joker
No chance.Ace of Hearts for me.
didn't you know newbies are not allowed to hit the new topic button!
Read the join date, please.And yeah, I know it's a useless topic. I just thought it might be fun. How about this, if somebody picks the right card, I'll send them a crispy new $5. Limited to addresses in the United States. Also limited the first person to pick each card. Limit one card per person.

There won't be a river. On the flop one player will go all in and his opponent will call, having him covered. The first player will then accidentally toss his cards face-down into the muck. His hand is declared dead and the tournament is over.

There won't be a river. On the flop one player will go all in and his opponent will call, having him covered. The first player will then accidentally toss his cards face-down into the muck. His hand is declared dead and the tournament is over.
That was MY answer!"Bill Fillmaff eliminated for pissing on the table."

It will be the ace of spades.An original river will be placed but then one of the opponents will then say, "I'd like a new deck, new shuffle and new deal." However, the rules will only permit a new dealer and the complaining person will say to the other opponent, "Alright, i'll let him deal the card(pointing to the opponent). One card from the top will be good." The river(A of spades) will be turned over but the complaining player will have his eyes closed and say, "All in." The opponent wll then say, "Well aren't you going to look at my card? You're not going to look at the card? well how will you know if you can beat my straight flush?" The other player will then expose the King, Queen of spades for the royal flush." In the interviews he will be asked, "how did you pull out the ace of spades?" In response the player will say, "You wouldn't believe me." The reporter responds with, "no, i will believe you."The player says, "Magic."The reporter says, "Magic?"The player says, "Magic."The reporter says, "I believe you."Best ending to the ME ever.

It will be the ace of spades.After the ace of spades is flipped, the shorter stack will say "That card could not have helped you. I....bet it... alll.."The chipleader will then say "You're right annie, the ace didn't help me.... I flopped the nut straight"Annie Duke will then throw a hissy fit and cry about how Michael J Luckbox trapped her, with his check check check.Best ending to the ME ever.
FYP..

There will be no river.edit: yea I didn't read other responses to I'lll change mine to the five of cleardesnds

Send me the money on stars if I win, a crisp $5 virtual bill ty.8 :club: , no doubt