Application: Micro/low Stakes

I been a member here for close to five years now and would like to give back to the community. It's not much, but lets see where we can take this.So I'm looking for a couple of FCP members who's interested in a backing deal at the micro/low limits on Full Tilt Poker. Which would start in August. Backing deal would be 5050 with makeup and we'll square up at the end of the month. Tell me a little about yourself and please include the following...How old are you and where do you currently reside?Current bankroll?Names on both FTP and Stars?What stakes do you play at the moment?Any poker accomplishments thus far?How much time and what part of the day do you play poker?Anything else that you think is relevant.Submit your apps here or PM me. Over the next week I'm going to review all the apps and I'll make my decision shortly after. Good luck all, Jcedit: Does not apply to cash games.closing this out on sunday 1159 pm est. , so i can start making my decision.

Guess someone will have to break the cherry, so I apply.How old are you and where do you currently reside?24 years old. Live in MinnesotaCurrent bankroll?Currently at 0 unfortunately. Have had BRs in the past. I am sure that does not help my cause, but being honest. I feel that if I got picked, this would be a good way to be coached for BR management as I would not make the same mistakes with someone else's money on the line.Names on both FTP and Stars?PillyPill on Stars. Currently just Stars. Can make FTP if need be.What stakes do you play at the moment?Normally between $6.50 for SnGs/45 mans. Then $10-27.50 for MTTs (Including 180 TURBOS)Any poker accomplishments thus far?Won a $5 MTT on AP (I saw hole cards obv) for like $675 a year ago. Nothing major though.How much time and what part of the day do you play poker?I play Sundays when I have time. I mainly play during the night between about 8:00-11:00pm CST.Anything else that you think is relevant.I would really appreciate the opportunity to run for you. I feel like the main thing that is holding me back is the BR management part as I have some success cashing, etc., but then moving up immediately. I have linked my opr link below to make it as honest and open as I can. Thank you so much for your consideration! Great idea and opportunity for someone, and very cool for you to do.http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...74DFC4.html?t=2

gl to you and those chosen
tyty, i know its not much. But hopefully it can get the ball rolling for a couple fcp'ers
pick me!glgl to those selected
tyty

ME(winner)the endHow much time and what part of the day do you play poker?now r we considering this as only playing or watching u cuz if its watching u like 50 hrs a week if its playing abt 10 mins a month i think!!!!!!!!!!!srsly though guys jc is cool dude and great guy so help him make some money and help yourselves make some cash as well.

sigh I'd like to do this but probably don't have the time.Is this for low stakes tourneys or cash games? Or both?
MTTs. Submit your app, u never know...

How old are you and where do you currently reside? 25/The Queen City Charlotte, NCCurrent bankroll? 90,000+ (playchips :club: )Names on both FTP and Stars? RakeMyBlind on both, although I've rarely played on FullTilt.What stakes do you play at the moment? ATM I haven't been playing, but most recent was grinding .25 45/90 man sng's with a few micro mtt's thrown in.Any poker accomplishments thus far? None online, won a live tournament with a bunch of friends for a few hundred but that's about it.How much time and what part of the day do you play poker? Usually I play 4-6 hours in the evening like 8PM-Midnight mostly.Anything else that you think is relevant. I like to cuddle and long walks on the beach!Good luck to you and whomever you choose, it's very cool of you to be doing this.

How old are you and where do you currently reside?I'm 19 years old, living in Stevens Point, WI.Current bankroll?Within the few hundreds range.Names on both FTP and Stars?Thebangtrain on FTP, Bertiful on Stars.What stakes do you play at the moment?I'm usually playing micro MTTs/SNGs, but I have been known to dabble in low limit HU Cash, and play medium MTTs.Any poker accomplishments thus far?My biggest would be winning the 18k gtd on FTP for 3k.How much time and what part of the day do you play poker?Usually the time varies completely, but I can easily put in a good 12 hrs on a day I don't work.Anything else that you think is relevant.It would be a great offer to put in more volume and learn more about my game at these stakes. I feel like I've already accomplished a bit and grinding it out and learning more would definitely help me in my future.

How old are you and where do you currently reside?25. Soquel, CaliforniaCurrent bankroll?2K on starsNames on both FTP and Stars?king_tanner (Soquel) on both sitesWhat stakes do you play at the moment?$3-$10 mtts and sng's. .50/1 limit mixed games online, 3/6 or 6/12 limit live mixed games, 1/2 to 2/5 NL live Any poker accomplishments thus far?Not really aside from final tabling low stakes tourneys. I built my Stars roll up from 0. I won the 4.40 challenge on here which might have been more running good then playing good. I think my biggest cash is between the $1500-$2000 range which I won on FTP but everytime I win money on there I withdraw it for a vacation.How much time and what part of the day do you play poker?I usually play at night starting at 7pm on weekdays. On weekends I'm free all day if I'm not coaching. (I'm a swim coach and about once or twice a month there are competitions on the weekend that last all day Sat and Sun).Anything else that you think is relevant.I've been playing for a long time (5-6 years) and feel I have a good grasp of the game. I think I should be sticking with NL mtts as I lose focus easily and spew a lot in mixed games and sit and go's. I really enjoy playing omaha 8 and Horse, but I feel like it is purely recreational and I'm just losing money playing it. Mostly all the money I have won online is from NL. I've wanted to get instruction or a stake from someone on here for a long time, I just need to take the time to commit to it. So basically I'm looking to make a transition from a recreational player to taking the game seriously.

How old are you and where do you currently reside?30 years old , Rochester, MNCurrent bankroll? $22 roughlyNames on both FTP and Stars?herly33 on FTPWhat stakes do you play at the moment?I play between $2.20-$26 MTT's and Sittys , and a little bit of .10/.25 cash games, but mainly MTT'sAny poker accomplishments thus far?Hit some final tables for 3 figure cashes. Did win a $2.20 180 man recently.How much time and what part of the day do you play poker?I primarily play from 8 P.M. Central time to 1 A.M. Central timePlay mainly NL, but also experienced in Razz and Stud.I do have positve ROI and am a winning player on Full Tilt. Also do a nightly poker show on blogtv to record my sessions and discuss poker strategy with other online players.

Hey, have fun at the WC man. I'm exceedingly jealous about that.If I had more time in life I'd apply, just to get under the wing of a great player and try and learn as much as possible. Work + social life wins every time though!!GL taken applicants.
ROFL this is a different JC fyi lol love it made my day

How old are you and where do you currently reside? 21. I live in Florida.Current bankroll? $400Names on both FTP and Stars? ThePhoenix88 on bothWhat stakes do you play at the moment? Micro MTTs and 2.20 180 TurbosAny poker accomplishments thus far? Winning a few live tourneys. Nothing really online.How much time and what part of the day do you play poker? I try to play 7 days a week if I can. I usually play from 9pm eastern till around 2am or later.Anything else that you think is relevant. I'd love the opportunity but I realize there are a lot of other players who are applying far better than me.Good luck to all.

Update....@ 12 applicants.
I can drink all 12 under the table if that counts.And Im getting up at 6 am to sweat MEXXXXXXICOOOOOOOO>south africa
10 wtf r u talking abt i sleep til 2 usually 10 is brutal to me
2? Wake up. Do something with yourself. LAZY Fpsufans can I use you as a reference in my application?ANYBODY BUT PSUFANS FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH!!
2? Wake up. Do something with yourself. LAZY Fpsufans can I use you as a reference in my application?ANYBODY BUT PSUFANS FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH!!
im perplexed my post. part 1 of post seems to be referring to me as lazy arse which is false i do lots of things liek......part 2 is looking to have sex with mepart 3 is epic failsir u do kno that 2 parts of this deal would involve talking to me on regular basis to entertain me so jc doesnt have to and sitting there listening to me bitch abt bad beats as well which i do like to bitch so happens alotedit::: also when i say wake at 2 i mean alarm goes off at 2 sometimes i turn it off and continue zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing