Scary Turn And River Bet

Just joined the table, flicked through hand history and noticed he was winning alot of pots around the buttonferal_cow_icon.gifbeware the feral cow packs. they hunger.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 6 playersUTG: $9.88 (Hero)UTG+1: $7.99 CO: $10.52 Button: $10.00 SB: $8.75 BB: $10.34 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with Qs.gifQc.gif (6 players)Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, Button calls $0.30, 2 foldsFlop: ($0.75) Js.gif2c.gif9h.gif (2 players)Hero bets $0.40, Button calls $0.40Turn: ($1.55) Kh.gif (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10River: ($3.75) 3h.gif (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $2.80, Hero ???(Rake: $0.45)

bet fold turn, check river and if he bets i would call a small bet. and bet .5 on the flop BTW, and use auto top off

bet fold turn, check river and if he bets i would call a small bet. and bet .5 on the flop BTW, and use auto top off
doh always forget to put auto-top on, thanks for reminding me :club:
doh always forget to put auto-top on, thanks for reminding me :club:
np, you just wanna make sure when someone spazzs off a stack you collect the max. in the longrun if you play a lot it will really add up. its the same as leaving .40 cents on the table every time someone gets it in.
np, you just wanna make sure when someone spazzs off a stack you collect the max. in the longrun if you play a lot it will really add up. its the same as leaving .40 cents on the table every time someone gets it in.
Ya, if i lost 20c everyday for a year that'd be $72.80 =/ thats like 1/3rd of my bankroll rofl
that's an awefully small opening bet considering the stacks. I think Button has a real advantage in this pot if you show any hestitation
an UTG raise 3x is awfully small? and wouldnt the button have the advantage in any hand if someone showed hesitation?
an UTG raise 3x is awfully small? and wouldnt the button have the advantage in any hand if someone showed hesitation?
OOP i would make it standard to 4x. IP 3x. maybe if the blinds are super tight and we are on the button we can 2.5x
I misread the BB and thought you min raised. But really it has more to do with the stacks relative to your bet. And yes, the Button has a big advantage but much more so when the amount of pressure he can put on you is real high compared to the pot size.Extreme example: You raise to $6 Preflop. Makes the hand play itself. Not that I advise that.