3-betting Vs Flatting Ak Pf In 25nl

Something I have noticed recently is that I am having a little trouble playing AK profitably. Generally I just flat to an open 3x/4x raise unless I know the player is weak, then I pump it up. But post flop, if you just completly brick and I am OOP I will sometimes bet, sometimes check, but then OP will bet at it, and I get lost from there. Do I just conitnue hoping for a miracle, or just lay it down? I am talking about a complete board brick, to where villain would have to had a PP or like Ax Kx and probably caught the x. Would it be better long term to just 3-bet and try to tak it down PF rather than try to play it out??

im like 3 betting a 100%. i mean if your not 3 betting this, what are you 3 betting?

OK, so what if you get shoved on/4-bet (assuming you are deep enough for a 4-bet scenario) by unknown, and you both have similar stacks. Viewing this as a flip situation, and hope for the best, or lay it down? Does suited/unsuited really factor in here in this situation?? I assume that if villain has a shorter stack, (bought in at table min instead of max) you probably make the call, especially suited??

If you have some one to act behind you that is a known complete nut bar that will 3 bet light you flat with the intention of 4 betting .

OK, so what if you get shoved on/4-bet (assuming you are deep enough for a 4-bet scenario) by unknown, and you both have similar stacks. Viewing this as a flip situation, and hope for the best, or lay it down? Does suited/unsuited really factor in here in this situation?? I assume that if villain has a shorter stack, (bought in at table min instead of max) you probably make the call, especially suited??
depends on who is shoving, how many hands we have on them, current gameflow, images, and any tells ( more a live thing but it is possible to have a timing tell online). I would say in a vacuum, you cant go too wrong with never folding AK pre as long as your not too deep and not up against a total nit. but it depends a ton. 25nl, you get a mix of lots of bad players, some ok players, and a few pretty solid good thinking players. so it is very hard to really just say: do this every time with this hand. requires a level of thinking and understanding of odds and image. If you have a good example, i would love to discuss what to do with the hand. But unless you have a very good reason to not stack off pre with it, i would stack off pre to an unknown. Mostly to show your willing to get it in, and mostly for value. Also, like i said in an earlier post in this, if you not 3 betting this, what in the hell are you 3 betting? No being mean, but think of how eassy it would be to read someone who is that clear about his 3 betting range. this is the 3rd or 4th best hand in holdem. and has decent equity even against AA. dont get in the habit of not getting money in pre with this hand.

I usually ship AK by default 100BBs or less and need reads to deter me from this. I guess if you're playing FR and ship AK against and unknown UTG open/4bet it's probably unprofitable... outside of that i have trouble seeing it as bad

I usually ship AK by default 100BBs or less and need reads to deter me from this. I guess if you're playing FR and ship AK against and unknown UTG open/4bet it's probably unprofitable... outside of that i have trouble seeing it as bad
i mean like cold 4 bet from an unknown we can maybe lay this down, more or less any cold 5 bet ( both assuming full ring) we can kinda be ok with letting it go. but how freaking rare is that!?! like almost never, so our folding AK pre frequency should be the same, almost never!!!