Need Help With Coming Up With A Dj Company Name

So I am starting my own DJing company. I am having a problem coming up with a name. I thought of Version 1 Entertainment, but people didn't really like it. I want it to include Entertainment because I'm hoping to not just have DJing in my business (Photography for weddings, etc).Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

So I am starting my own DJing company. I am having a problem coming up with a name. I thought of Version 1 Entertainment, but people didn't really like it. I want it to include Entertainment because I'm hoping to not just have DJing in my business (Photography for weddings, etc).Any suggestions would be great, thanks!
Have you considered Emily Entertainment? I think that sounds cute.- shake
Have you considered Emily Entertainment? I think that sounds cute.- shake
LOL My wife would be thrilled..Although since she bought everything last night for me ($3500), she said she owns me. So I guess I should just foward all requests to her. lol
LOL My wife would be thrilled..Although since she bought everything last night for me ($3500), she said she owns me. So I guess I should just foward all requests to her. lol
Whipped Entertainment?
Whipped Entertainment?
lol nah... very unwhipped (Thankfully). Sounds like an exotic DJing service though...could have chains and whips up near the DJ table... lol

Frills and Thrills Mic in Hand Job4BobAuralEuphoriaPorta-BodyGet Grandma on the Dance Floor, or your Money BackShow On The GoDibs on Teh Hawt Bridesmaid.heh, I'll stop there.

Rolling Thunder Entertainment - For all your Thuggin' & Buggin'Total Package Entertainment - No explanation neededAces Up Entertainment - Obligatory poker referenceCracked Aces Entertainment - Explains the bad beats on pics & all the sad songs!!

Do not call it _____DJ.You will have a harder time expanding into other profit making ventures.So call it ______Entertainment or _________ProductionsThe real money is when you can start booking entertainment for groups. Easy 10-20% and almost no work involved.So names like Epic Entertainment or 'you're city name' Productions works.Look into school dances, doing the cheaper early year dances can lock you into the much better budget proms.I've done work with proms that spend $30,000 for their prom. This school is in a poorer suburb of LA, but they get 600 kids paying $50 each.Proms are great money, but you need to have a lighting system as well. And look at multiple year contracts.Do you have a trailer? Easy to leave it all in the trailer and lock it well, plus when you do get ripped off (cause it says expensive musical equipment inside please steal me ) then you don't have to also replace the windows on your car. I would not put advertisement on the trailer for this reason.Last DJ I hired with was $900 for the 3 hours, keep your prices in the middle for your area, if you're the cheapest you will get the worst types of client, and you need existing clients to be the most expensive.Good luck, the hospitality business is wild, but the pay is great.

Do not call it _____DJ.You will have a harder time expanding into other profit making ventures.So call it ______Entertainment or _________ProductionsThe real money is when you can start booking entertainment for groups. Easy 10-20% and almost no work involved.So names like Epic Entertainment or 'you're city name' Productions works.Look into school dances, doing the cheaper early year dances can lock you into the much better budget proms.I've done work with proms that spend $30,000 for their prom. This school is in a poorer suburb of LA, but they get 600 kids paying $50 each.Proms are great money, but you need to have a lighting system as well. And look at multiple year contracts.Do you have a trailer? Easy to leave it all in the trailer and lock it well, plus when you do get ripped off (cause it says expensive musical equipment inside please steal me ) then you don't have to also replace the windows on your car. I would not put advertisement on the trailer for this reason.Last DJ I hired with was $900 for the 3 hours, keep your prices in the middle for your area, if you're the cheapest you will get the worst types of client, and you need existing clients to be the most expensive.Good luck, the hospitality business is wild, but the pay is great.
Excellent advice Balloon Guy (As Always lol). Thank you! I have DJed for about 6 years off and on, mainly doing weddings now. The guy I DJ for though hasn't given me gigs in quite a while. My wife helped with the big plunge and we bought all new equipment for Digital DJing. I want to do normal DJing and perhaps MCing some things like awards, playing music for independent wrestling events, etc. Thats basically where I'm looking at going for now and then we'll see what happens from here.