Fcp Player Of The Year 2010

Congrats Mr. Spark! :club:

well deserved and congrats Marcel :club:

Thanks, all!The title means a lot to me, especially after being up against two such amazing players. Hopefully, I can represent FCP well over the coming year, and copy Gibler's example by following up my POTY year by another great one. (Two and a half weeks into the year, and I'm only behind about 2 million on his schedule, so that shouldn't be too hard... :club: )Special thanks to Gov for making such a nice POTY page, and of course to everyone who voted for me. And good luck to all of you in 2011 - hopefully, we will have an even more difficult decision next year!

66380253_350x350_Front.jpg
Phone numbers of said chicks, please?
Now when are we gonna find out why the universe exists? many of us are conCERNd
I'm not sure it takes the IQ of a mathematical physicist, but I see what you did there. :club: As for the answer to your question, my best guess would be never, but I could well be two or three years off.
Congrats Marcel. Any guy who walks from the MGM to the Rio in 100+ degrees is "cool" in my books.
[ ] Would do again.Actually, I walked from the MGM to the Rio in March because I had just missed the shuttle bus and didn't feel like waiting (okay, and because I'm Dutch and was too cheap to take a taxi) and I can tell you that in 80-something degrees it is a much more pleasant walk. :ts
Phone numbers of said chicks, please?I'm not sure it takes the IQ of a mathematical physicist, but I see what you did there. :club: As for the answer to your question, my best guess would be never, but I could well be two or three years off.[ ] Would do again.Actually, I walked from the MGM to the Rio in March because I had just missed the shuttle bus and didn't feel like waiting (okay, and because I'm Dutch and was too cheap to take a taxi) and I can tell you that in 80-something degrees it is a much more pleasant walk. :ts
Aha! Joke account outed!