Crunch Bunch Over 5150's

Winning Team: Crunch BunchWinning Player: Vick12Losing Team: 5150'sLosing Player: TherafluTime: 11 MinutesAfter grinding Theraflu down, I flopped a str8 on a J 10 9 board w/ 78 and he had J?...turn paired the 9, but the river brik gave Crunch Bunch the much needed victory!

Winning Team: Crunch BunchWinning Player: Vick12Losing Team: 5150'sLosing Player: TherafluTime: 11 MinutesAfter grinding Theraflu down, I flopped a str8 on a J 10 9 board w/ 78 and he had J?...turn paired the 9, but the river brik gave Crunch Bunch the much needed victory!
good game vick, i had good starting hands, but didnt hit much on the boards, and you didnt pay me off. good luck
Vick12...I love you man!!!Not in a gay way...not that there's anything wrong with that :club:
good game vick, i had good starting hands, but didnt hit much on the boards, and you didnt pay me off. good luck
TY
Vick12...I love you man!!!Not in a gay way...not that there's anything wrong with that :club:
TY