Kielbasy Posse Over Kings In The Hole

Winners: Kielbasy Posse , SAM_Hard8Looser: kings in the hole, astrozombieTime: Aprox 45 minI had a mad rush of cards in the begining. The WSOP monkey could have played my cards. I was flopping straights, sets top pair mad cards. Zombie did a great job staying in the game. He battled back into the lead playing great. Then it came down to the last hand where he turned a flush and then I rivered the full house for the win.Good game Zombie but my luckbox was wide open in this one!

gg sam, that first 10 minutes was brutal for me, but not as brutal as that last hand.
you made some great folds. I think I flopped 4 straights. in 7 hands.
Winners: Kielbasy Posse , SAM_Hard8Looser: kings in the hole, astrozombieTime: Aprox 45 minI had a mad rush of cards in the begining. The WSOP monkey could have played my cards. I was flopping straights, sets top pair mad cards. Zombie did a great job staying in the game. He battled back into the lead playing great. Then it came down to the last hand where he turned a flush and then I rivered the full house for the win.Good game Zombie but my luckbox was wide open in this one!
LMAO! Gr8 recap old man!