Don't Believe That Western Gov's Behind Protests...

then u idiots don't know your own country's history..."The Central Intelligence Agency had successfully pressured the weak monarch to participate in the coup, while bribing street thugs, clergy, politicians and Iranian army officers to take part in a propaganda campaign against Mosaddegh and his government.""Other CIA-paid men were brought into Tehran in buses and trucks, and took over the streets of the city.[14] 800 people were killed during and as a direct result of the conflict."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_AjaxMANY more examples, esp in latin america....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I much prefer bare insults to tone trolling. Thanks. However, be a little more accurate. You should have left it at the quote edit and the "See? No tone trolling there."The "fake" thing is just unin

Did you see that another Iranian Nuclear Scientist was accidentally blown up by a car bomb yesterday ? They really need to be more careful around explosives.
yep...iran has NEVER invaded another country, what's the US' record?the islamic rev was a direct result of UK and US orchestrating a coup that overthrew the democratically elected gov. like i said in another post, i guess all these atrocities commited by the US are worth 9/11's, right? is that your logic?
One of the 2 losses was the War of 1812, what's the other one.
vietnam...iran, iraq, soon agfanistan...etc..u idiots should really educate yourselves on iran....the cradle of civilization and Land of the Aryans..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran#Science_and_technologyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran

We've actually been in 125 military conflicts since WWII, so our record is probably more like 145-4-6.I would count Somalia as a loss, and probably Vietnam. Korea was more of a tie.

We've actually been in 125 military conflicts since WWII, so our record is probably more like 145-4-6.I would count Somalia as a loss, and probably Vietnam. Korea was more of a tie.
Democrats ruining our record.......
  • 2 months later...
then u idiots don't know your own country's history..."The Central Intelligence Agency had successfully pressured the weak monarch to participate in the coup, while bribing street thugs, clergy, politicians and Iranian army officers to take part in a propaganda campaign against Mosaddegh and his government.""Other CIA-paid men were brought into Tehran in buses and trucks, and took over the streets of the city.[14] 800 people were killed during and as a direct result of the conflict."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_AjaxMANY more examples, esp in latin america....
Why do you hate dems so much?
One of the 2 losses was the War of 1812, what's the other one.
pretty sure sure we didn't lose 1812...that was when the Bristish came back to burn Washington and get their asses kicked one more time correct. Actually if i remember correctly the US declared war on england over shipping rights or whatever...i know it didn't work out well for them. didn't they lose it in New Orleans?
pretty sure sure we didn't lose 1812...that was when the Bristish came back to burn Washington and get their asses kicked one more time correct. Actually if i remember correctly the US declared war on england over shipping rights or whatever...i know it didn't work out well for them. didn't they lose it in New Orleans?
No The War of 1812 started when the US invaded Canada in an attempt to take us over. The US wasn't successful in that plan.
No The War of 1812 started when the US invaded Canada in an attempt to take us over. The US wasn't successful in that plan.
hmmm i think you have been drinking to much molson...i did a little very quick search and you are right...but wrong. Canada wasn't Canada, it was a colony of England...so it was England.... it was where the first battle was because well 200 yrs ago it took awhile to get to places and that was the quickest place to fight the british...from there the battle swept thru the US and onto the seas. The english colony of canada was fairly irrelevant to the big picture! Good try but i believe you have to exist to take credit for winning...ot losing as in this case.
hmmm i think you have been drinking to much molson...i did a little very quick search and you are right...but wrong. Canada wasn't Canada, it was a colony of England...so it was England.... it was where the first battle was because well 200 yrs ago it took awhile to get to places and that was the quickest place to fight the british...from there the battle swept thru the US and onto the seas. The english colony of canada was fairly irrelevant to the big picture! Good try but i believe you have to exist to take credit for winning...ot losing as in this case.
Go back and read your history it was an interesting time.A large number of the American supporters for declaring war did it because they wanted to take over Canadian territory and with the British tied up in the Wars in Europe they thought that they would be too weak to resist the American invasion.They miscalculated on a few fronts. There wasn't that much support for an invasion of Canada in the US so it wasn't easy to get the American militias to put a full effort in.They also thought that the people of Canada would welcome the American invaders (sound familiar). Most of the fighting in Canada on the British side was done by local Canadian Militia and especially native fighters. The local Native Tribes all supported the British/Canadian side and fought against the Americans.I have a book on the History of the War of 1812 in my home library that I won back in 8th grade for winning a history competiton among all the schools in Scarborough, I think I might give it a reread since this is the 200th Anniversary of the start of the War.In US History the war is mostly forgotten. It was one of the defining moments of Canada viewing itself as a nation however.
Did you see that another Iranian Nuclear Scientist was accidentally blown up by a car bomb yesterday ? They really need to be more careful around explosives.
We may yet see cars like this reviewed on Top Gear. Those guys will do almost anything.Burn, baby, burn!Washington was burned in 1814, partly as a result of American incursions into "The Canadas" and their "wanton destruction" of a number of settlements along the north shore of Lake Erie.You got owned, Yanks. So screw Akoff and his revisionist history. The only reason the British didn't beat your sorry colonial asses sooner is because they were fighting Napoleon also. Duh.

the way my history teacher years ago described it, people were just convinced that canada would be a throw-in after multiple wars in early US history. it was just assumed, oh yeah, that'll be ours after this is done.I think the same was thought of mexico, though that happened to be partially true I guess.

the way my history teacher years ago described it, people were just convinced that canada would be a throw-in after multiple wars in early US history. it was just assumed, oh yeah, that'll be ours after this is done.I think the same was thought of mexico, though that happened to be partially true I guess.
In that you inherited millions of fence hoppers?