Did You Know?

The sandwich was actually invented by a guy named the Earl of Sandwich.How crazy is that???!!!??? :club::ts:D The only guy who can top that feat is the Earl of Blojobes. He invented soup.

The sandwich was actually invented by a guy named the Earl of Sandwich.How crazy is that???!!!??? :club::ts:D The only guy who can top that feat is the Earl of Blojobes. He invented soup.
I wish you were the earl of shut the fuck up

The Earl of sandwhich also inventer the sandwhich so he could eat with one hand and play cards with the otherSo poker player in a sense should get a small piece of the Subway franchise.Someone get the class action suit started and sign me up.

Random fact: Despite the fact that eye color does not normally affect visual acuity, nearly all the gunslingers in the Old West were described as having either very pale blue eyes or grey eyes.

The sandwich, you do realize, was named after its inventor. It's not like he said, "hey, I've just invented the sandwich." It got the name after the fact, in honor of...oh, never mind. Thomas Crapper and the flush toilet: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Crapper

Several of the first "Marlboro Country" cowboys were gay models, and at least two of the iconic Marlboro Man models died of lung cancer.Also, Uranus is tipped completely on its side, with its equator running from top to bottom and its poles where Earth's equator would be. This is thought to be the result of a massive collision. ----

Fry, snickering: Just don't make me smell Uranus.Professor Farnsworth: Oh, they changed the name of that planet to stop all those stupid jokes.Fry: What's it called now?Professor: Urectum.
I wish you were the earl of shut the fuck up
Thank you for making me spit Hawaiin Punch on my comp screen at work.looooooooooooooooooooooool