Recommend Me Some Music.

I'm looking for some new music to get. Lately I've been getting into more dance/electronica type of stuff like Daft Punk, The Chemical Brothers, Justice, Digitalism, Aphex Twin, Pendulum, Ray Keith, etc. So anyone like that you can recommend would be great.I've also been getting into some of the older music such as Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Electric Light Orchestra, Cat Stevens, Fleetwood Mac, etc.Cheers in advance.EDIT: Ah crap... can a mod please move this to the media forum? I clicked the wrong link.

The Field- From Here We Go SublimeBoard of Canada- Music Has the Right to ChildrenBrian Eno- Apollo; Ambient 1: Music for Airports; Ambient 4: On Land; Another Green WorldCaribou- Milk of Human Kindness; AndorraLCD Soundsystem- Sound of SilverSigur Ros- Ageitis ByrjunRuff Ryders- Ryde or Die, Vol. II don't know exactly what you're looking for, but these are some of the artists -- present and past -- that come to mind when I think of electronica or ambient. None of it is really that "dance"y, though.As far as other music goes, here are a few bands I like to recommend to everyone, so feel free to ignore:Wilco- Yankee Hotel FoxtrotSpoon- Kill the MoonlightRadiohead- Kid A (kinda could go in the above category, too, and is also the second greatest album ever... maybe tied for first, I dunno)Arcade Fire- FuneralGood night and good luck. Also, I hope it's clearly obvious to you that the Ruff Ryders suggestion was a joke. Wang

Wilco- Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Lame.
Spoon- Kill the Moonlight
Lame.
Radiohead- Kid A (kinda could go in the above category, too, and is also the second greatest album ever... maybe tied for first, I dunno)
Super lame.
Arcade Fire- Funeral
Did I mention lame? Check out BTO Super Hits, instead. The jacket looks like hotrod truck: money, bro.

I could list a bunch of tracks, but I think it'd be more reasonable to give you this site.www.bassdrive.com look for times when the DJ's are playing. The play good DnB like the last track, and they will usually let you know what they're playing. If you don't know you can go to irc.bassdrive.com #bassdrive and ask in there.

i have only a small amount of techno knowledge. but i'd recommend checking out "united state of electronica." they're a live techno band from seattle. good stuff.and most of NIN is pretty techno. the remix CDs are prolly the best for that.

achso ep and fizheuer zieheuer
Thanks. Also, I've made an enquiry in the music thread that I feel you're expertly suited to field, and I encourage you to post in there more all together, because as we've established, I feel your taste is spot-on.
Thanks. Also, I've made an enquiry in the music thread that I feel you're expertly suited to field, and I encourage you to post in there more all together, because as we've established, I feel your taste is spot-on.
i've got you, my azn frennalso, i dig pretty much everything villalobos has done, but his recent stuff is sooooo hott.