2014 Wsop Event #50: $1,500 Eight-Game Mix - Daniel 9Th And Ivey Wins

Both Daniel and Phil Ivey are in the final 14 of Event #50: $1,500 Eight-Game Mix which is going to mean a pretty big bracelet bet sweat for those who have bet against them/

Updates at Poker News and Daniel will be sending his usual Twitter Updates

http://www.pokernews...-wsop/event-50/

https://twitter.com/...er/with_replies

Daniel's Twitter Updates

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · Jun 26

@DNChips entered level 6 of the $1500 8 Game and up to 8100 already. Almost 500 players so far

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · Jun 26

@DNChips end day 1 of $1500 8game with 13,100 avg is 20k with 107 players left and 49 getting paid.

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 16h

@DNChips end level 12 of $1500 8 Game was down to 2500 and back up to 12,900 avg is 27k with 80 left. Ivey still in too

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 13h

In the money $1500 8 Game my 8th cash of the WSOP. A gentleman by the name of @philivey is also alive. 49 players left... #bracelethunting

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 12h

35 players left in $1500 8 game. Avg stack is 62k. I have 110k and Mr. @philivey has about 150k. In for a juicy sweat people...

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 6h

End day 2 of $1500 8 Game 14 players left I'm one of them and so is Phil Ivey. I have 132,500 avg is 155k. Ivey has more...

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 11h

Dan Hiemiller crushed me pot after pot and I'm out in 9th place. Next event is the One Drop for me. Phil Ivey is chip leader

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 4h

Phil Ivey just won!! If you owe me money I'll be at Rio Sunday. Fun sweat all summer and my man got the job done. Phew!

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 4h

Phil Ivey just won!! If you owe me money I'll be at Rio Sunday. Fun sweat all summer and my man got the job done. Phew!