Omfg...i Fuking Love Poker!

Non, i didn't win $10,000 at the SCOOP....lol I play micro stakes and try to build a decent bankroll.Tonight i played at 2 different tables (at the same time) for the first time and it was great. I finished on one table but it was full of fishes. I'm far from being a very good player but i saw stuff that i can't even beleive : we finished at only 4-5 persons and most of them played like 80 % of the hands and never raised. They called me all the way long...amazing!So just to tell you i feel happy...lol. I know it is only micro stakes but i think it is a good start. I'd also like to have opinions about my stats like BB/100 or stuff like that because i'm new with PK3 and i don't really know what the "average" at those blinds.ps : sorry for my poor english, but French is my first language.statsgnd.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious answer: It looks like you are off to a good start. Do you have the HUD (Heads Up Display) working while you play too? That way you have an exact idea how your opponents play instead of "80% and never raised".5BB/100 is a good rate over a long sample, but remember, 1300 hands is NOT a large sample, you need tens of thousands of hands for that.But congrats on what looks to be a good day, and congrats on finally going to 2 tables at once.

But congrats on what looks to be a good day, and congrats on finally going to 2 tables at once.
Only two more tables until you achieve poker orgy! Chips will be flying every which way, nonstop suck outs galore, and you won't know where you blew your stack but damn it'll be a great night.
Non, i didn't win $10,000 at the SCOOP....lol I play micro stakes and try to build a decent bankroll.Tonight i played at 2 different tables (at the same time) for the first time and it was great. I finished on one table but it was full of fishes. I'm far from being a very good player but i saw stuff that i can't even beleive : we finished at only 4-5 persons and most of them played like 80 % of the hands and never raised. They called me all the way long...amazing!So just to tell you i feel happy...lol. I know it is only micro stakes but i think it is a good start. I'd also like to have opinions about my stats like BB/100 or stuff like that because i'm new with PK3 and i don't really know what the "average" at those blinds.ps : sorry for my poor english, but French is ma first language.statsgnd.jpg
Good luck to you and hope you continue to love poker when that graph swings the other way.
Good luck to you and hope you continue to love poker when that graph swings the other way.
Yeah, i know it will happen. That's why i enjoy the moment. I also know that 1,000 hands is nothing but we all have to start somewhere, right ?And to answer a previous post, yes i use the HUD at the table.
You know what I love? Chocolate. And highwaystar. And Highwaystar dipped in chocolate.
Do you like croissants, cheese, red wine and frog legs too?
no need to be dicks.i'm happy for you and that you're off to a good start.
Do you like croissants, cheese, red wine and frog legs too?
I do. Love it
Bonjour. Bienvenue à FCP. Bonne chance pour le poker.
Merci. :club: Where did you learn to speak French?