seat #2: fcp poker forum junkies

Seat #2: FCP Poker Forum JunkiesThis Seat #2 rewards those members of the FCP Community who have been the most active over the years. Having said that, it should also be noted by all the FCP Forum Members that making hundreds of unnecessary posts just to increase your total number (for future promos like this one) will do you no good. This exact format for the Forum Junkies Seat is a one-of-kind and won't be replicated going forward.You are a Forum Junkie if you are an FCP Forum member with at least 20 posts as of November 20, 2005, AND you are eligible to play in this freeroll for Seat #2 if you have set up a real money account at FullContactPoker.com by December 31, 2005.There will be 10 Quarterfinal MTT Restricted Freerolls scheduled within approximately 2 weeks after December 31, 2005.Q MTT #1- Top 50 posters Q MTT #2- Top 100 posters Q MTT #3- Top 200 posters Q MTT #4- Top 400 posters Q MTT #5- Top 700 posters Q MTT #6- Top 1000 posters Q MTT #7- Top 1300 posters Q MTT #8- Top 1600 posters Q MTT #9- Top 1900 posters Q MTT #10- Top 2200 posters So, the Top 50 posters (as of Nov. 20, 2005) are eligible to play in all 10 Quarterfinals and the Top 100 posters are eligible to play in 9 of the Quarterfinals and so on...Please DO NOT send us an e-mail asking if you are one of the 2200 forum members who has made at least 20 posts by Nov. 20, 2005. Those of you who qualified will receive an e-mail from Full Contact Poker explaining which freeroll tournaments you are eligible to play.The Top 4 places in each of the ten Q MTT Restricted Freerolls will play in a 40 person Semifinal MTT Restricted Freeroll - to be scheduled within approximately 1 week after the last Q MTTThose eligible are allowed to finish in the top 4 of any Q MTT Restricted Freeroll they enter. If a player achieves this scenario, then the Semifinal MTT will register less than 40 players, and he/she will have in effect increased the overall odds for the field to earn the GPFTT Seat #2The Winner of this Semifinal MTT Restricted Freeroll earns Seat #2 at the GPFTTAll players finishing in the Top 10 of this Semifinal MTT will win an FCP Chip SetAnd also please remember that the deadline to set up a real money account and make a deposit is Dec 31st.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this forum is a great idea(btw)anywayz, i was wondering how we know where we stand as far as top posters go...i had around 900 posts(i think) on nov. 20, and i dont think i will qualify but i want to know for sure...thx

this forum is a great idea(btw)anywayz, i was wondering how we know where we stand as far as top posters go...i had around 900 posts(i think) on nov. 20, and i dont think i will qualify but i want to know for sure...thx
900 posts would put you in the top 200 and you will be able to play in 8 of the 10 qualifiers.I'm not sure when we'll put out the official list.
900 posts would put you in the top 200 and you will be able to play in 8 of the 10 qualifiers.I'm not sure when we'll put out the official list.
thx
I didnt receive an email telling me where I am in the post rankings. Others have received it so I am curious as to why I haven't.
Have you checked the Bulk folder of your Yahoo account ? Some of the e-mails we send out have been ending up there. I always check what's in Bulk with Yahoo, I've had innoncent e-mails from friends and family end up in there.
Pretty sure I'm not in the top "x" amount of posters, but I know that I was a Forum Junkie well before nov 20th. Should I not have received an email confirming my eligibility? Because I have not.TIA.
If you made more than 20 or more posts before Nov 20th you should get in at least one of the forum junkie qualifiers.The e-mails were sent out to the e-mail address listed with your Forum nickname. If you haven't received an e-mail and you think you should please check your spam or bulk folder as it may be there. Also please set your spam settings to allow e-mails from info@fullcontactpoker.com .If you haven't received notification and you think you should please send an e-mail to info@fullcontactpoker.com . In the e-mail please include your Forum name, your account name at Full Contact Poker and if your e-mail address is different at the forum and on your FCP account please let us know that too.
I got 268 and I'm in the top 750. You're in don't worry :club:
I didnt receive an email telling me where I am in the post rankings. Others have received it so I am curious as to why I haven't.
Hey Monkey, please read the above posts.Check your spam folder and make sure that e-mails from info@fullcontactpoker.com are allowed to your address.Follow the instructions in this thread if you haven't received an e-mail yet and please and send an e-mail to info@fullcontactpoker.com .An e-mail would have been sent to the e-mail address you have listed at the forum.

I received an email letting me know that I am one of the top 704 posters so I can play in up to 6 Quarterfinal MTT's. Do I get to choose 6 of the 10 that are listed, or can I only play in certain ones?

I checked the spam folder in my account, and I still didnt receive the email. I also e-mailed info@fullcontactpoker.com, and have yet to receive a response...
Hooiser, turn on IM. making a deep run on UB.and btw, i got an email. top 401 posters for me, yeah!and double BTW, i'm drunk. Good times!@
I checked the spam folder in my account, and I still didnt receive the email. I also e-mailed info@fullcontactpoker.com, and have yet to receive a response...
Hi Hoosier, don't expect an e-mail for a couple days. We're gathering them and then will process the information and adjust the accounts.
I received an email letting me know that I am one of the top 704 posters so I can play in up to 6 Quarterfinal MTT's. Do I get to choose 6 of the 10 that are listed, or can I only play in certain ones?
You'll be able to play only the first 6. The more frequent posters have the advantage in playing more tourneys and also that there will be less entries as well.
Guest Anonymous

I've been a long time member, but not a frequent poster until the last month or so... which means I didn't make the cut.. which is ok.. I understand they have to have some criteria, and my lurking wasn't really contributing to FCP, other than being a registered member... still wish some considerationg for length of membership had been included, but overall, it's not a big deal... GLA!!!

oops... helps if I log in! :)I've been a long time member, but not a frequent poster until the last month or so... which means I didn't make the cut.. which is ok.. I understand they have to have some criteria, and my lurking wasn't really contributing to FCP, other than being a registered member...still wish some considerationg for length of membership had been included, but overall, it's not a big deal...GLA!!!

is the schedule up yet? when will it beand how many players per qualifier?
Current schedule for the round one tournament qualifiers for Seat #2:Group 10- January 17 at 9:00 pm ESTGroup 9- January 21 at 2:00 pm ESTGroup 8- January 23 at 9:00 pm ESTGroup 7- January 25 at 9:00 pm ESTGroup 6- January 28 at 2:00 pm ESTGroup 5- January 29 at 7:30 pm ESTGroup 4- January 31 at 9:00 pm ESTGroup 3- February 2 at 9:00 pm ESTGroup 2- February 4 at 2:00 pm ESTGroup 1- February 6 at 9:00 pm ESTQ MTT #1- Top 50 posters Q MTT #2- Top 100 posters Q MTT #3- Top 200 posters Q MTT #4- Top 400 posters Q MTT #5- Top 700 posters Q MTT #6- Top 1000 posters Q MTT #7- Top 1300 posters Q MTT #8- Top 1600 posters Q MTT #9- Top 1900 posters Q MTT #10- Top 2200 posters

I made a deposit yesterday evening so I could qualify for this seat, when do we find out which flight we're in? Will we be notified by email, or are we expected to figure it out somewhere in the poker room?Thanks!

I made a deposit yesterday evening so I could qualify for this seat, when do we find out which flight we're in? Will we be notified by email, or are we expected to figure it out somewhere in the poker room?Thanks!
You should have received an e-mail telling you what place you are in. Look at the post above with the schedule. You'll receive tickets to the tournaments you're eligible for in your account closer to the date of the tournaments.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/myAccount.php
You should have received an e-mail telling you what place you are in. Look at the post above with the schedule. You'll receive tickets to the tournaments you're eligible for in your account closer to the date of the tournaments.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/myAccount.php
Thanks, I just went over the email again and answered my own question. I appreciate your quick response anyway! Qualified for 9 of the 10 quarterfinal matches, I should be able to take 3 or 4 of them down...lol

Announcements