Captain - Gilbertology(gilarenas)CobaltBlue(CobaltBlueX)PogueMahone(poguemahone1)Suited_Up(x_SuitedUp_x)Jeff_536(jeff_536)MoChipsPlese(MoChipsPlese)Figger(Figger)SilentButDeadly3(SilentPhenom)Do whatever you do in a team thread guys!TID TID TID!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be renamed "Bullets Team Thread." It just makes more sense, plus I've always hated that Washington changed to the Wizards. So Gay.

do you ever play at Resorts or come up to Milwaukee?
Never milwaukee, but I usually went to Majestic because they had 1/2 NL, but now I heard that Resorts has 1/2NL with a 300 max and a regular rake, so next time I play, i'm going there for sure.But yeah, sometimes, lol.

ok so the wankers posting in this thread who aren't on our team, please GTFO or show us your tits, especially you Erik, show em!Jeff, 10%?Kurt you learned anything about poker yet? If you have, please post tips here, cause I haven't learned shit, cept maybe I need to start an account as a girl.

ok so the wankers posting in this thread who aren't on our team, please GTFO or show us your tits, especially you Erik, show em!Jeff, 10%?Kurt you learned anything about poker yet? If you have, please post tips here, cause I haven't learned shit, cept maybe I need to start an account as a girl.
That was my revalation of the day as well actually.That and stop getting 1 outers hit on you.My gf started playing a 3+r to the 500k on FTP earlier, and got a stack early, so I took over with like 2 tables left... get down to 4 handed in 2nd place, get AA in vs TT and KT. 10 on the turn OBV. So gross. Went out 4th after that. So yeah, just don't do that.
10% of what, mike?

Announcements