PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (4 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aclub.gif, Kdiamond.gif. UTG raises, 1 fold, Hero 3-bets, 1 fold, UTG caps, Hero calls.Flop: (9 SB) 3diamond.gif, 8spade.gif, 9diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets, Hero raises, UTG calls.Turn: (6.50 BB) 5spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets, UTG calls.River: (8.50 BB) Jdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG checks.Final Pot: 8.50 BBVillain is a spazzy player PF, relatively passive post, i haven't played SH in a while and even when i used to i was pretty bad, i feel like this is a pretty big spew in minibet, what line do you think is best here? C/C down? Fold some turns UI? I'm really not sure

Meh, I just c/c this flop.I probably c/c this turn.And probably c/c the river, depending on whether we think he'll 3-barrel with air.If you were in position, you could try the cheaper showdown line by raising the flop.

What? There' no way he ever has QQ here, at all
hyperboleMain Entry: hy·per·bo·le Listen to the pronunciation of hyperbolePronunciation: \hī-ˈpər-bə-(ˌ)lē\ Function: noun Etymology: Latin, from Greek hyperbolē excess, hyperbole, hyperbola, from hyperballein to exceed, from hyper- + ballein to throw — more at devilDate: 15th century: extravagant exaggeration (as “mile-high ice-cream cones”)
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd probably bet/call the flop, and check/fold the turn here.By checkraising the flop, I think you've given a "relatively passive" player a good excuse to call down with a wide range of hands. depending on how passive, it could actually be QQ. I've seen plenty of folks call down with big pairs at .25/.50 after being checkraised on the flop.Maybe I should be thinking of unimproved AK as a showdown hand heads up in 6-max, but I'm taking a shot at this on the flop and am pretty much done with it unless I improve.