How To Handle A Tricky Flop Situation

What do you do here and why?PokerStars Game #38886748349: Omaha Pot Limit ($0.02/$0.05 USD) - 2010/01/28 21:30:21 ETTable 'Virginia IX' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 2: Joanney ($6.48 in chips) Seat 3: 10after10 ($11.70 in chips) Seat 4: debdoodle ($5.95 in chips) Seat 5: MaxStPolish ($6.13 in chips) Seat 6: bobalobagous ($4.47 in chips) nobleman_gr was removed from the table for failing to postJoanney: posts small blind $0.0210after10: posts big blind $0.05*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MaxStPolish [5s 5d Kd Ks]debdoodle: folds MaxStPolish: raises $0.12 to $0.17bobalobagous: raises $0.38 to $0.55Joanney: folds 10after10: folds MaxStPolish: calls $0.38*** FLOP *** [6d 9d 2c]MaxStPolish: checks bobalobagous: bets $1MaxStPolish: raises $3.12 to $4.12bobalobagous: calls $2.92 and is all-inUncalled bet ($0.20) returned to MaxStPolish*** TURN *** [6d 9d 2c] [Ac]*** RIVER *** [6d 9d 2c Ac] [7c]*** SHOW DOWN ***MaxStPolish: shows [5s 5d Kd Ks] (a pair of Kings)bobalobagous: shows [Kh Ad Ah Jd] (three of a kind, Aces)bobalobagous collected $8.61 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $9.01 | Rake $0.40 Board [6d 9d 2c Ac 7c]Seat 2: Joanney (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: 10after10 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: debdoodle folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: MaxStPolish showed [5s 5d Kd Ks] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 6: bobalobagous (button) showed [Kh Ad Ah Jd] and won ($8.61) with three of a kind, Aces

Well... at this level, reraise pf is so often aces... but once you do call, and I call pf in this spot as well, and hit a flop like that, you have to go with your hand. I mean, he can have a variety of hands here, and even if he has pocket aces without FD, you have decent chances. The worst case scenario, he's got aces with the diamond FD, but that's just unlucky I guess. IPTS more less.

i dont lead the flop, c/rallin but yah if you do call pre you are going balls deep on this flop and praying for QQXX, and this becomes a total sucker hand

Truth. I should have found myself able to fold to the 3bet, as it really is AAxx 80+% of the time in micro level. And I agree that I'm pretty much stuck to this hand post flop....just having to hope it's that rare non AA time or hoping that at least it's not AdXdAX. In this case I was just stuck.Im a big fan of example hands that if you just fold properly early enough, you don't get stuck in marginal spots.....you can be a decent PLO player with that one ability alone.