Official Kyle Wellwood Thread

With the pending return of our beloved #42 of the Toronto Maple Leafs its time to get ready by creating a thread for Kyle Wellwood.We will follow Kyle in his journey into super stardom and will analyse every game he plays in his career...The minor setback that has hampered him the last year is soon to be put behind us.Join me in honouring and saluting the great Kyle Wellwood

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sound of your voice is still ringing in my ears "have you heard of Kyle wellwood"

Posted Images

Why bother creating a thread when he won't be back until December. The Leafs have 24 games until the new year. I can't see him playing in more than 15 of them.

Why bother creating a thread when he won't be back until December. The Leafs have 24 games until the new year. I can't see him playing in more than 15 of them.
What a waste of a late round pick I made this year.
i just had a vision of wellwood's future......he gets injured AGAIN and misses another 15 games
Get lost you troll
Get lost you troll
my brothers have nicknamed me "troll" because I guess I am antisocial. They actually bought me this book as a christmas gift last year. just thought I would share that little tidbit with you.
Kyle is ready to play tomorrow night..I will be posting a full report tomorrow after practice..
No report today?Progress after Period 1E 6:00 played (2:02 on pp) no shots Oh and has yet to get hurt. That's 20 minutes of hockey and counting.

He did, however, on a leaf PP try a 1 on 3 in between his legs with the puck coughing it up to the other team move that has gotten him benched a couple of times before...

i will have a full game report tomorrow...Maurice looks like played possum today saying he wont play Wellwood much..he has played regularly and I love the Wellwood,Blake and Bell line

can we please cut the sarcasm out here in this thread...thanks
My 1st post was real stats with a little sarcasm.It was definitely a Kyle Wellwood update.