Drawin Dead Over Cheap Shot Artist

winning team: drawin deadWnning player: 2eazzylosing teamL cheap short artisttime of match: n ai tried to reach this team many times to reschedule the game, but they never answered, sleuthis told me to put it as a default win

No, this is complete crap. I want this redone. I know it doesn't matter what I want, but I'm going to make it known anyway.
I agree, (even knowing the a drawing dead win helps us because we hold tie breakers over them).Custom says the BMW didn't try and PM him, and with all the confusion on sunday, I think it's only fair that they get this game played (as long as it's before sunday).I do think that Custom could have sent a PM to BMW to try and get this game going, so neither of you have really done much of anything to try and work this out. Bleh, I'm just rambling now. I guess it's sleuthis' call, but I think this match should get played.
I agree, (even knowing the a drawing dead win helps us because we hold tie breakers over them).Custom says the BMW didn't try and PM him, and with all the confusion on sunday, I think it's only fair that they get this game played (as long as it's before sunday).I do think that Custom could have sent a PM to BMW to try and get this game going, so neither of you have really done much of anything to try and work this out. Bleh, I'm just rambling now. I guess it's sleuthis' call, but I think this match should get played.
The reason I didn't do anything was because ChuckSty made it clear that he was the one playing (and it also said that in the post that I made in the pregame forum).Sorry for sounding so hostile earlier. Bad day at work and then I came home to an IM about a default, which is what made me come in here and see this.

I have pm u guys like 10 times, but i dont mind playing the game i didnt wan to win by default i asked sleuthis a few times before doing it. But i am ready to play this game. but dont say i havent emailed or pm u guys, i pm u guys twice a day all week

I have pm u guys like 10 times, but i dont mind playing the game i didnt wan to win by default i asked sleuthis a few times before doing it. But i am ready to play this game. but dont say i havent emailed or pm u guys, i pm u guys twice a day all week
You did NOT PM me twice a day all week. I don't think I have one PM from you.Again, the best time to play would be sometime Saturday, probably. I think I'm free all day (but let's try not to make it too early...)
You did NOT PM me twice a day all week. I don't think I have one PM from you.Again, the best time to play would be sometime Saturday, probably. I think I'm free all day (but let's try not to make it too early...)
ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR!?!

Here's the problem.Cheap Shot artists knew there was a problem with the game last sunday. NO one from this team seemed to make any effort to contact drawin' dead and reschedule the game.Whether it be thru PM or thru the forums, neither I nor Drawin dead heard from anyone on the team for 4 days.I would have expected that since CSA knew the game wasnt played, that they would make every attempt to re-schedule. Not contacting anyone for several days isnt much of an attempt.AFTER 4 days, I advised Drawin dead to take the default. 4 days is more than enough time to get something done. Hence the default.

Guest Guest

considering this game does have a fair amount of playoff implications, it is kind of crappy that they don't get to play it.I see both sides, but considering what went on last sunday, there should be some extra taking in to account.

considering this game does have a fair amount of playoff implications, it is kind of crappy that they don't get to play it.I see both sides, but considering what went on last sunday, there should be some extra taking in to account.
you mean like 4 or 5 days?uh - there was