9 Year Old Is Told He's Too Good To Pitch In Little League

I don't get it?40 MPH? We were hitting of pitching machines that threw 45-65 at that age. If he is that dominant, why don't they just move him up to the bigger league. 10-12 year olds. Majors.

I don't get it?40 MPH? We were hitting of pitching machines that threw 45-65 at that age. If he is that dominant, why don't they just move him up to the bigger league. 10-12 year olds. Majors.
They said they would I believe, but that's not really the point. People need to stop being bitches.
Umm, yeah, 40? That doesn't sound at all unusual to me. Conner threw 30mph last week, and he's up there bouncing it toward the end of a couple innings. I think this story is BS.
Umm, yeah, 40? That doesn't sound at all unusual to me. Conner threw 30mph last week, and he's up there bouncing it toward the end of a couple innings. I think this story is BS.
I am 100% certain that my little brother threw 50 when he was in 4th grade. From two different arm-slots. He was awesome, but that is totally beside the point; 40 at age 9 is in no way outside the normal range, there. No way some kid throwing 40 is worth busting a stink over. I bet it's because the kid is black/Mexican/whatever he is. A 9 year old kid could catch a 40MPH barehanded and it wouldn't even be a big deal. You could set a random 9 year old in front of a pitching machine throwing 40MPH Billy Madison style and it would be shameful if he cried before 5 minutes in the cage. So stupid. Stupid stupid dumb ignoramus dumb DUMB