Who Would Daniel N Date If He Was Gay?

Who do you think Daniel would date if he was gay? Give name, any reasons and possibly an awesome photoshop picture.I think Eric Lingrin because Daniel obviously has a special affinity for athleticism which his buddy Eric plugs. On the other hand, Eric Seidel would make the best sex slave because of obvious low self esteem and his fragility.

Who do you think Daniel would date if he was gay? Give name, any reasons and possibly an awesome photoshop picture.I think Eric Lingrin because Daniel obviously has a special affinity for athleticism which his buddy Eric plugs. On the other hand, Eric Seidel would make the best sex slave because of obvious low self esteem and his fragility.
:icon_eek:But to answer the OP. I'd say Kathy Liebert.

Speedz AINEC

To Speedz: Your words are warm like butter, they flow from those luscious lips like grapes from a vine. Oh how I would love to caress those silky lips.... *sigh* With every passing day that I'm away from you my heart aches with sadness. Your posts, oh how they bring a smile to my face... the posts fill that gaping void of not being able to spoon with you nightly. No one could understand our love... our forbidden love. A poker fan and a poker player crossing paths on the internet. They mock you Speedz, but I know our love is so strong that they could never take that away from us. No longer will I hide from the world. In fact, when I play in the next WPT tournament my hat will not read "Full Contact Poker." No, instead, it will simply read, "I love Speedz." Sweet dreams my love.... be strong.
more like whatgreatISNT AMIRITE
LOL +1