Daniel said in his blog that it would be open first to FCPers. Does anyone have more info on this? Thanks.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel said in his blog that it would be open first to FCPers. Does anyone have more info on this? Thanks.
Pardon the ignorance but what exactly is pokervt??
Pardon the ignorance but what exactly is pokervt??
A new poker school type site. Virtual Training is what the VT stands for I believe. Something to compete with Cardrunners and PXF, but apparently way cooler.
http://betting.betfair.com/annette_15/news...new-010508.htmlI've been talking to Daniel Negreanu and his crew a lot the last months about joining his new training site called PokerVT. It is very uniqe and different from all the other sites out with tons of new ways to teach poker and how to improve ur game. I wont go into details, but I can see this becoming huge in the feature and I decided to come along for the ride by signing a contract with them. I'll now be making instructional videos for the site after the launch which will be in a couple of weeks from now. I'll be making all my vids on Betfair, so if u want some lessons, sign up and come play with me and I'll berate u and let u know how bad u are muahahah!! Nah, just kidding, :club:, I'll try to be nice for the most part, but no promises!Take care,Annette

Can a mod please sticky a thread about this? I'm sure with the launch we're going to have a bunch (more) of them popping up. There's a bunch already....

I predict that PokerVT will be awesome and that I subscribe to it almost immediately.

When PokerVT is ready for public consumption which should be very soon announcements will be made here in the FCP Forums.There will also be a special offer for FCPers but I don't have the exact details at this moment.Also, we'll be running another WSOP Pool this year and memberships to Poker VT will be among the prizes. Details on the pool should be available by the beginning of next week or earlier.

I don't even know if I'm allowed to say this, but I just spent the last few hours toying around on it....It's really really sick. I'm v. impressed by Daniel's content. Really sick advanced website too. :club:

I don't even know if I'm allowed to say this, but I just spent the last few hours toying around on it....It's really really sick. I'm v. impressed by Daniel's content. Really sick advanced website too. :club:
OMFG DETAILS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG DETAILS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I'd get in trouble if I said anything else....we're launching really soon anyways.I'm honestly very impressed though.

The sample DN video's I have seen from Poker VT are disgustingly awesome. This is going to be THE Poker System of the internet era.<KINDA SPAMISH>another sidenote - Daniel will be on the Hardcore Poker Show on Sirius 186 (of you can listen live at www.hardcorepokershow.com) at 8 PM EST. He will be talking about PokerVT and also taking calls live at 1-888-9HARDCORE.</KINDA SPAMISH>

The sample DN video's I have seen from Poker VT are disgustingly awesome. This is going to be THE Poker System of the internet era.<KINDA SPAMISH>another sidenote - Daniel will be on the Hardcore Poker Show on Sirius 186 (of you can listen live at www.hardcorepokershow.com) at 8 PM EST. He will be talking about PokerVT and also taking calls live at 1-888-9HARDCORE.</KINDA SPAMISH>
Ban.But why didn't I get any sample vids? BS!

Are you a teacher on the site too adam, the only 2 people I know of are DN and Annette. Plus are there any other names?

Are you a teacher on the site too adam, the only 2 people I know of are DN and Annette. Plus are there any other names?
I believe he is yes, also JC.
Posted from his espn interview
Daniel Negreanu: (4:28 PM ET ) Everyone of the VT pros will be focusing on different forms of hold'em. Annette_15 will obviously teaching tournaments, who knows, maybe she'll do one without looking at her cards again, lol.Adam Junglen has shot some great stuff in tournaments with really unique formats, a la 4 handed, etc.J.C. Alvarado will do a mix of cash games at different limits, BooostedJ has shot videos that will cater to the lower limit players, 50-1.00 etc.I shot some high limit sit n gos and some videos from the 100-200 NL games at Stars.That's just one aspect of what the site offers ,though, Kirk Morrison and Paul Wasicka added some outstanding content from live game scenarios. That stuff will blow you away.

The instructors are.DanielPaul WasickaJ.C. AlvaradoAdam JunglenAnnetteBooosted JProfessor Charley Swayne - He's a Math Prof and has developed a Poker Match course.Kirk Morrison also helped out with some things.

I know that Daniel, Adam and the others involved put a ton of effort into this. I can't say enough how much I'm looking forward to the launch.