English Chavs Get Pwned By Centrifugal Force

My friend, who stayed in Ireland for about a year/ year and a half called them knackers too. When we went to a millwall game, and were surrpounded by dudes wearing track suits and gold chains, I leaned over and said ' Are these guys knackers" and he said "shut the **** up, do you want to get killed?"www.shavscum.com. the bomb.

My friend, who stayed in Ireland for about a year/ year and a half called them knackers too. When we went to a millwall game, and were surrpounded by dudes wearing track suits and gold chains, I leaned over and said ' Are these guys knackers" and he said "shut the **** up, do you want to get killed?"www.shavscum.com. the bomb.
Yeah, the cool thing about Irish knackers is that they're so beaten down by life that all they can ever muster is a "you're gay" or something like that. You never feel physically threatened. (plus they're all in some stage of heroin withdrawal). English chavs however seem to be pretty lethal. Especially millwall fans :club:
Yeah, the cool thing about Irish knackers is that they're so beaten down by life that all they can ever muster is a "you're gay" or something like that. You never feel physically threatened. (plus they're all in some stage of heroin withdrawal). English chavs however seem to be pretty lethal. Especially millwall fans :club:
yeah, they were playing cardiff.. and it was.. an.. experience.. we sat in the top section with the real... winners. I think they got a kick out of american's rooting for millwall, and I really got into the cheers, which made them laugh, like sheep shagger. It was really a trip seeing the police come into the top section, and then back down when the whole section rushed them, since they didn't want to start a riot.
nerd
I had a crisis of conscience, and edited my post to make sure I'm right. Which I might actually not be...I think this is may be one of the FEW times "Centrifugal" is correct.Wang

Wow. LOL didnt even see that coming, and then BOOM, pwned.BTW I SEE YOU WANG. WRITE ABOUT ANOTHER LIFE EXPERIENCE that is unique. NOW.

yeah, they were playing cardiff.. and it was.. an.. experience.. we sat in the top section with the real... winners. I think they got a kick out of american's rooting for millwall, and I really got into the cheers, which made them laugh, like sheep shagger. It was really a trip seeing the police come into the top section, and then back down when the whole section rushed them, since they didn't want to start a riot.
I hear Cardiff fans are the next biggest scumbags after Millwall :club: You picked the right match for chav spotting.I'm still pissed after England came to play us in 1995 and their fans ripped half the seats out of our stadium.
I hear Cardiff fans are the next biggest scumbags after Millwall :club: You picked the right match for chav spotting.I'm still pissed after England came to play us in 1995 and their fans ripped half the seats out of our stadium.
Team England fans are a peach, huh? I heard Cardiff was more pikey than chav..
I had a crisis of conscience, and edited my post to make sure I'm right. Which I might actually not be...I think this is may be one of the FEW times "Centrifugal" is correct.Wang
Score!
Team England fans are a peach, huh? I heard Cardiff was more pikey than chav..
Yeah, this is true, what with the sheep-shagging and stuff.
Score!Yeah, this is true, what with the sheep-shagging and stuff.
Yeah, I liked some of the cheers, like "SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHAGGER" I really got into that one, the millwall fans loved it.. and the BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH cheer.. these ten year old kids ( dressed in track suits and chain smoking ( I bummed a light off of one of them, the highlight of the match, really)) were cracking up at my BAAAAAH cheeringWhen in rome, is my motto. I've read Football Factory, I didn't want to get "straightened out"
Yeah, I liked some of the cheers, like "SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHAGGER" I really got into that one, the millwall fans loved it.. and the BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH cheer.. these ten year old kids ( dressed in track suits and chain smoking ( I bummed a light off of one of them, the highlight of the match, really)) were cracking up at my BAAAAAH cheeringWhen in rome, is my motto. I've read Football Factory, I didn't want to get "straightened out"
Haha. My favourite is as sung to Robin Van Persie (rapist) to the tune of Craig David's Selecta Van Persie! When the girl says no Molesssst her :club:
What's the difference between Centripetal and Centrifugal force?Wang
Good question.The thing we are seeing here is centrifugal force. This is not a real force but rather it falls under the class of phenomena known as "fictitious forces." There is no "force" pulling the girls out of the thing, it is their own inertia. Let me explain. When they are spinning around, they are accelerating in a circular motion. At any given moment, their acceleration is aimed in the inward direction (this can easily be derived by writing their positions in component form and differentiating twice). According to Einstein's equivalence principle, when one accelerates in a direction, one will feel a "force" in the opposite direction that is proportional to one's mass and the acceleration ("F" = -ma). This is just a result of the concept of "frames of reference." So when the centrifugal "force" becomes strong enough to overcome the girl's frictional force (which points inwards -- this is a centripetal force!) they will shoot outwards due to their own inertia.A centripetal force is one that is directed toward the center of a circle when one is in circular motion. An example is gravity. Planets move (almost) in a circle around the sun, and the force of gravity is pulling them toward the sun at all times to maintain this circular motion.