PokerStars Game #42206208877: Triple Draw 2-7 Lowball Limit ($0.10/$0.20 USD) - 2010/04/05 0:06:05 ETTable 'Marmulla' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: YANINE-BsAs ($2.40 in chips) Seat 2: Red_Roni_4 ($8.43 in chips) Seat 3: greasetrucks ($102.29 in chips) Seat 4: LETITBEMAN ($2.50 in chips) Seat 5: terminato571 ($6.13 in chips) Seat 6: rumsey182 ($6.14 in chips) Red_Roni_4: posts small blind $0.05greasetrucks: posts big blind $0.10*** DEALING HANDS ***Dealt to rumsey182 [3c 9c Ac 2c 4d]LETITBEMAN: folds terminato571: folds rumsey182: raises $0.10 to $0.20YANINE-BsAs: calls $0.20Red_Roni_4: calls $0.15greasetrucks: folds *** FIRST DRAW ***Red_Roni_4: discards 2 cardsrumsey182: discards 1 card [Ac]Dealt to rumsey182 [3c 9c 2c 4d] [6d]YANINE-BsAs: discards 2 cardsRed_Roni_4: checks rumsey182: bets $0.10YANINE-BsAs: calls $0.10Red_Roni_4: calls $0.10*** SECOND DRAW ***Red_Roni_4: discards 1 cardrumsey182: stands pat on [3c 9c 2c 4d 6d]YANINE-BsAs: discards 1 cardRed_Roni_4: checks rumsey182: bets $0.20YANINE-BsAs: folds Red_Roni_4: calls $0.20*** THIRD DRAW ***Red_Roni_4: discards 1 cardrumsey182: stands pat on [3c 9c 2c 4d 6d]Red_Roni_4: checks rumsey182: checks *** SHOW DOWN ***Red_Roni_4: shows [7h 2d 2h 3s 5c] (Lo: a pair of Deuces)rumsey182: shows [3c 9c 6d 2c 4d] (Lo: 9,6,4,3,2)rumsey182 collected $1.34 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1.40 | Rake $0.06 Seat 1: YANINE-BsAs (button) folded after the 2nd DrawSeat 2: Red_Roni_4 (small blind) showed [7h 2d 2h 3s 5c] and lost with Lo: a pair of DeucesSeat 3: greasetrucks (big blind) folded before the DrawSeat 4: LETITBEMAN folded before the Draw (didn't bet)Seat 5: terminato571 folded before the Draw (didn't bet)Seat 6: rumsey182 showed [3c 9c 6d 2c 4d] and won ($1.34) with Lo: 9,6,4,3,2

i don't play much 2-7 but i think in this situation i make a bet at the end. first reason is because he drew on the third draw, chances are huge he missed and if we can take the pot down with a bet we win without having to show our cards. second reason is if he made his hand he would probably lead out to induce a raise, or at least get a call. you've shown you are willing to go with your hand by standing pat after the first draw so he knows you're def not folding if he bets. it just seems like villian would be missing out on value if he checks, unless he was expecting you to bet like almost all the time

i don't play much 2-7 but i think in this situation i make a bet at the end. first reason is because he drew on the third draw, chances are huge he missed and if we can take the pot down with a bet we win without having to show our cards. second reason is if he made his hand he would probably lead out to induce a raise, or at least get a call. you've shown you are willing to go with your hand by standing pat after the first draw so he knows you're def not folding if he bets. it just seems like villian would be missing out on value if he checks, unless he was expecting you to bet like almost all the time
i mean if i was him and i hit i would c/r, but he seemed st8 forward so a c/r from him is rather unlikely. thanks we seems to generally agree on a bet. thanks

im being told by people on pokerroad, one of which is a semi pro 2-7 player saying not to bet this river, im going to side with him he plays a ton of 2-7.

If you bet this river, he is either folding or raising.Since we probably won't beat anything thats raising, we would lose a bet.Since we probably won't get another bet out of a missed draw, we wouldn't lose anything from bettingI think your line is good.