Things I Hate About Live Poker

1. Stinky people2. Players that constantly walk away from the table.3. Players that tank forever even when its their option to check in the bb4. Players that stare me down when I make a tiny bet into a tiny pot.5. Players that berate other players and try to tell them how they should have played the hand.6. Players that say " well, Im priced in I guess"7. People that wear WSOP hats.. If you are wearing a WSOP hat at my table you are instantly pegged as the worst player at the table.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Stinky people2. Players that constantly walk away from the table.3. Players that tank forever even when its their option to check in the bb4. Players that stare me down when I make a tiny bet into a tiny pot.5. Players that berate other players and try to tell them how they should have played the hand.6. Players that say " well, Im priced in I guess"7. People that wear WSOP hats.. If you are wearing a WSOP hat at my table you are instantly pegged as the worst player at the table.
Excellent Listadd chip trick performers to #7 please though
8. Playing for hours with someone then seeing them in the bathroom NOT washing there hands.
Yea, this is why I thoroughly wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom. I've actually considered wearing latex gloves, like, SERIOUSLY considered it, after...#9. People that sneeze in their hands instead of into their arm
Yea, this is why I thoroughly wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom.
If you play at the Trop in AC you'll get in the habit of washing your hands before you take a piss.

1. its boring2. its slow3. i cant play it at my house in bed4. i cant play razz5. i have to drive to get there6. i have to drive home

7. People that wear WSOP hats.. If you are wearing a WSOP hat at my table you are instantly pegged as the worst player at the table.
I'd like to add to this one... This extends to any poker hat or T-shirt. Also to dudes that wear sunglasses at like 3/6 and 5/10 LHE.

Players that ask constantly for deck changes. I was sitting in 3/6 one day and some asian guy, in a span of 30 minutes, asked for 3 deck changes. I wanted to pull his chair over to the empty table behind us.

Players that ask constantly for deck changes. I was sitting in 3/6 one day and some asian guy, in a span of 30 minutes, asked for 3 deck changes. I wanted to pull his chair over to the empty table behind us.
Aren't you Asian? You all don't like each other?

Annoyingly friendly people. I mean friendly is one thing...annoyingly friend is something entirely different.Example: DN is friendly....Greg Raymer on the other hand is annoyingly friendly...you know, the kind of guy that would say "Happy Leap Year Day" on Feb. 29th to everyone at the table when he arrives.

100. Big fish leaving the table and not being able to hop to a juicier table right away.101. People who teach at the table.102. People who say retarded standard live donk shit.103. Smelly degens.104. People sitting the wrong way in their chair.105. Calling me the "aggressive kid"106. Saying "Can't we play friendly?"107. Dealing with poorly managed cardrooms/floor people.108. Not being able to play a game other than Hold'em unless pigs fly.

1. Arrogant young douchebags who had a little success online so they think they're the shit.
I know everyone immed thought someone with the initials ER after reading this.
I know everyone immed thought someone with the initials ER after reading this.
He said success. Pretty sure Mike Matusow acknowledging you online does not count as moderate success.Thank you, try again.