I will be training Maxima, who is a member of my poker coaching site, in preparation for his match against Brian Fidler on Sunday night for $5k. I just wanted to drop by and say hello, and let you know that we will have our guy ready for the match. To be honest I don't think your guy has a chance. 1. Our guy is the underdog and has a ton of people rooting for him. That doesn't make him an automatic winner, but with the other things I have put together in his training regimen it is a big advantage. 2. I have learned the classic Rocky theme on my guitar, as well as Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger" and will be playing it throughout the match as I root for my student. 3. I'm a poker coach. DN is a hell of a player, but can he coach? If Phil Jackson is teaching one guy to play, and Shaq is teaching another guy, who will be the better player? Whether DN can outplay me or not, I sure as hell have more coaching experience. 4. We have already done two training montages, and are working on a third that includes running up mountains, hitting sides of beef, and catching chickens. I am currently reviewing Karate Kid, Hard to Kill, and BloodSport for extra montages and motivational cliche's. 5. My guy is working on both the Feng Shui of his poker office, and getting every luck charm known to man, from a rabbit's foot to a golden horseshoe, in an attempt to avoid being cold decked. 6. If all those reasons don't have you convinced how about this - We are about to introduce a love interest who doesn't want Jeff (Maxima0) to play! She's young, cute, and is terribly afraid that he'll be injured. It's a sure fire winner. Just some good natured fun, but I am working hard with Jeff for the next few days to get him ready for the $5k match on Sunday night, and everyone at PokerFox.net is helping out. Every one of our 412 members is rooting for him and will be watching the match. May the best man (with the best cheesy training regimen) win!

All the good luck charms should save us from the top pair problems by insuring that we can beat top pair when that happens. After bouncing around the forums some I am impressed, I'll have to drop by more often! I'll be watching the match tonight, and may the best man (that isn't Brian Fidler) win!