Help! Unable To Post Jpeg In Signature...any Ideas?

Hello all, hoping you can help this newbie...I also poted this in suggestions....

I have tried just about everything to put a pic in my signature! Also, I have tried using Chrome, Fox, IE...It just will not do it.

The closest I got was with FireFox; I tried to paste it, then got an error saying "your browsers security setting will not allow this site to access your clip board, paste the image in below", which I did, yet it still will not go! It shows up in the signature box where you create it, but when I hit save, it loses it. It is just a small jpeg (24.2 KB), so it's not the size. I cannot even paste it into this message!

Then I tried using the image button on this console, and it asked for a url. I put in the one directly going to my google+ public images page where it lives exactly (I have it there and directly on my computer as well), but still, NO GO! I tried to search the forum for this topic, and that drew a blank as well.

AAARRRGGHHH!!!!

Any one have any ideas?

• Like 1

Hello all, hoping you can help this newbie...I also poted this in suggestions....

I have tried just about everything to put a pic in my signature! Also, I have tried using Chrome, Fox, IE...It just will not do it.

The closest I got was with FireFox; I tried to paste it, then got an error saying "your browsers security setting will not allow this site to access your clip board, paste the image in below", which I did, yet it still will not go! It shows up in the signature box where you create it, but when I hit save, it loses it. It is just a small jpeg (24.2 KB), so it's not the size. I cannot even paste it into this message!

Then I tried using the image button on this console, and it asked for a url. I put in the one directly going to my google+ public images page where it lives exactly (I have it there and directly on my computer as well), but still, NO GO! I tried to search the forum for this topic, and that drew a blank as well.

AAARRRGGHHH!!!!

Any one have any ideas?

What's the direct link to the image ?

Alrighty! It looks like it went this time. I have no idea what happend, but I think I have it! Its too big, but I can fix that.

Thanks Bob!

• Like 1

Its like the first sprout of a brand new flower, rising through the post apocolyptic ash and ruin to break into what hopefully is sunlight.

You wish it the best but deep down, you know the odds are not in its favor.

Hey, AmScray, don't boogy the good stuff, share those great drugs with the rest of us, will you?

• Like 1

Its like the first sprout of a brand new flower, rising through the post apocolyptic ash and ruin to break into what hopefully is sunlight.

You wish it the best but deep down, you know the odds are not in its favor.

Are you sure it's not an alter? Let's consider the odds here. Then again, I don't think anyone bothers to create alters any more either.

I think there is a real danger that pointing out the sparse posting around here will prompt Daniel to shut us down. we should all really be making an effort to post a lot wherever he reads. act interested in whatever it is that he does these days. it's still poker, yes?

we need to do more research. someone does. I have way too much going on right now to investigate further. but I think shake has some time for this project.

at this point it's basically on shake if FCP gets shut down.

I think there is a real danger that pointing out the sparse posting around here will prompt Daniel to shut us down. we should all really be making an effort to post a lot wherever he reads. act interested in whatever it is that he does these days. it's still poker, yes?

we need to do more research. someone does. I have way too much going on right now to investigate further. but I think shake has some time for this project.

at this point it's basically on shake if FCP gets shut down.

welp, we're fucked.