Hand 1:Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A:club:, Q:spade:. CO posts a blind of $0.50. UTG calls, Hero raises, 1 fold, MP2 calls, 1 fold, CO (poster) calls, 3 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (9.50 SB) 3:diamond:, 6:diamond:, 5:club: (4 players)UTG checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, CO checks.Turn: (4.75 BB) 7:diamond: (4 players)UTG bets, Hero folds, MP2 calls, CO folds.River: (6.75 BB) Q:club: (2 players)UTG bets, MP2 raises, UTG folds.Final Pot: 9.75 BBDoes anyone fire at this flop?---------------------------------------------------------------------------Hand 2:Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP1 with Q:club:, A:heart:. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, Hero raises, 1 fold, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button 3-bets, 1 fold, BB calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, Hero calls, MP3 calls, CO calls.Flop: (19.50 SB) 7:heart:, 3:heart:, 7:spade: (6 players)BB checks, UTG+2 checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, Button bets, BB folds, UTG+2 calls, Hero calls, MP3 folds, CO folds.Turn: (11.25 BB) 6:diamond: (3 players)UTG+2 checks, Hero checks, Button bets, UTG+2 folds, Hero calls.River: (13.25 BB) 8:heart: (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 15.25 BBI hate being a calling station. I wanted really badly to fold on the river, but 14-1 seemed too big to fold.-----------------------------------------------------------------Hand 3:Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP2 with Q:heart:, A:heart:. UTG+2 posts a blind of $0.50. 2 folds, UTG+2 (poster) checks, 1 fold, Hero raises, 1 fold, CO calls, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG+2 calls.Flop: (8.50 SB) 8:diamond:, 3:heart:, T:diamond: (4 players)BB bets, UTG+2 folds, Hero calls, CO calls.Turn: (5.75 BB) 5:heart: (3 players)BB bets, Hero calls, CO folds.River: (7.75 BB) K:spade: (2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 9.75 BBFlop call seemed right, Overcards + Backdoor flush and straight draws approx. 4.5 to 5 outs. Had to at least call on the turn with the flush draw. I really wanted to fold this river.

Prefaced by saying I'm a newbie.Hand 1: I play the same. Extremely connected flop, I assume I'm behind and c/fHand 2: I fold the turn. Even getting 11.5 to one, you only have overcards, which might not even be clean.Hand 3: I fold the river. What could villain possibly have that you beat?

Prefaced by saying I'm a newbie.Hand 1: I play the same. Extremely connected flop, I assume I'm behind and c/fHand 2: I fold the turn. Even getting 11.5 to one, you only have overcards, which might not even be clean.Hand 3: I fold the river. What could villain possibly have that you beat?

hand 1: bet the flop. Just because it's coordinated doesn't mean they hit it. Slow down if called by more than 1 person on that turn, thoughhand 2: fold the river. unless you have a read that he 3-bets with a very wide range of hands. and if he does 3-bet with a wide range of hands, the rest of the hand plays different, too.hand 3: raise the flop to force 2 cold on CO if you think BB is betting a draw. otherwise, fold the turn.

Hand 1:Flop is low cards, chances are lower that opponents hit it. I'd fire, and call a raise. If no one raises, then depending on the turn, I'd fire again. With a board that low, loose villains could peel with anything. UI, I'm check/folding the river, though. And the turn would be a bet/fold.Given the turn that came in this particular example, I'm check/folding the turn, but I'm betting on the flop to thin the field, folding 6 outers like 9T or something like that.Hand 2:You have to fold the river. The rest is good. But seriously, he would need to showdown AJ for your hand to be good there. I don't think this happens 1 in 14 times. If the board double paired, I'll defend calling, but not in this case.Hand 3:Gaybets piss me off. I raise the flop though. I usually will bet the turn as a semibluff, now that we have picked up the hearts draw, and due to my flop raise, we are probably heads up, and checked to. If he donks it, I just call the turn. River is a fold again. Hand plays differently if you raise the flop though. Ideally, this is how I would like the hand to go: I raise the flop, it's checked to me on the turn, I bet, with the CO having folded, I'm happy seeing a free showdown unimproved, but I'm never calling a donk bet on the river.- Zach

hand 3- I wouldn't fodl the turn.Even if all out overs are dirty, we can still hit a flush. :club:
missed the flush draw, obviouslythats what 3 hours of sleep gets ya. i cant see straight :D