2006 TotalsCash Games +$1,184,100Tournaments +$749,887Online -$215,239Total: $1,718,7482005 TotalsCash Games: +$313,100Tournaments: +$172,512Total: +$485,612
Hey, what about props?
  • 4 weeks later...

I was playing poker last night in a home game with a guy who is semi pro and he swares that Daniel is broke and having to borrow money to play at the moment. I showed him this but he says that it is just lies and he know people who Daniel had asked / borrowed money from, tell me that the guy is full of s**t and just jelous

what about the advertising income?none of my business? okay;)

As big as those numbers are, the numbers could easily be effed up by a run of the mill downswing at the 4k/8k.All of 2005 is equal to about one session at the big game.I guess this is just poker income though.

I was playing poker last night in a home game with a guy who is semi pro and he swares that Daniel is broke and having to borrow money to play at the moment. I showed him this but he says that it is just lies and he know people who Daniel had asked / borrowed money from, tell me that the guy is full of s**t and just jelous
How did I know there would be a post like this, and how did I know that it would come from someone with less than a handful of posts. Ridiculous.
updated.
Daniel did you get a good laugh from that one ??? I know you had money on the morning of June 27th 2006 I was there and see the heads up table with you & Mike.Didn't blow it all yet did you ?? LOL
i think daniel had to put up another pros 10 g's to last years main event, dont think he could do that if he was broke.

dont get me wrong I'm massive fan of Dan Neg. i dont believe it, but the fact that 'he' put the money up (i thought FCP put the money up, does he own it?) doesnt mean that he isn't broke

i think daniel had to put up another pros 10 g's to last years main event, dont think he could do that if he was broke.
dont get me wrong I'm massive fan of Dan Neg. i dont believe it, but the fact that 'he' put the money up (i thought FCP put the money up, does he own it?) doesnt mean that he isn't broke
1. That makes absolutely no sense. If he put the money up, how can he be broke?2. Yes, he owns FCP. And gets endorsement money from Stacked, his Cardplayer articles, appearance fees, etc.3. At least he wasn't broke and hit by a bus like Gus Hansen a year or two ago. That was REAL FACT! My brother's sister's cousin's roommate's friend's dog's best friend said so at a home game.
  • 4 weeks later...