The Well:nosup4u (mark Swartz)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have strange request for this thread, more for the other posters than Mark.In light of the re-explanation of the Kojak hand can we keep questions about that to minimum or even not at all?*My first question.Are you going to take crap like that from checky? You are way more metrosexual and would be at least a 3/2 favorite to get on American Gladiators than him.Also, how much do you bench?

Are you going to take crap like that from checky? You are way more metrosexual and would be at least a 3/2 favorite to get on American Gladiators than him.
you don't even KNOW me! *snap, snap, snap*

dear jamie,I'm 6'1". How tall are you?love,the best limit holdem nutbarrer eva ;)I need to nap and then I'm heading out for the night, but if people want to ask questions I'll answer pretty much anything about any topic. I won't have time to respond until tomorrow afternoon though.Mark

dear jamie,I'm 6'1". How tall are you?love,the best limit holdem nutbarrer eva ;)I need to nap and then I'm heading out for the night, but if people want to ask questions I'll answer pretty much anything about any topic. I won't have time to respond until tomorrow afternoon though.Mark
whats your favorite position?
5'9". but i don't have glasses. if i did, i wouldn't buy them at walmart.i bet i drink more cosmos tonight than you!

Is it true that your wife calls you 2 minute mark.Also, how much were the shoes she bought during your recent downswing

5'9". but i don't have glasses. if i did, i wouldn't buy them at walmart.i bet i drink more cosmos tonight than you!
No way you are 5'9"!!

Dear Mark,Would you be willing to answer questions in a "well" thread? I was thinking of starting one.Now that your career as an American Gladiator is *temporarily* on hold, how do you deal with the downswings when your primary income is poker.What is the biggest epiphany that you experienced while transitioning from TAG to a more LAG style?

Dear Mark,Would you be willing to answer questions in a "well" thread? I was thinking of starting one.Now that your career as an American Gladiator is *temporarily* on hold, how do you deal with the downswings when your primary income is poker.What is the biggest epiphany that you experienced while transitioning from TAG to a more LAG style?
good idea, start it up

real question: what, in your opinion, are the three most important metagame (in the sense of a play not being about one specific hand exclusively) concerns in NLHE cash play? do these differ between live and online?

What was poker like for you before your wsop final table? After?How many events do you plan on playing this year?How sick are you of people bringing up that hand?On that note, if you would have won the tournament how do you feel your life would have changed?Has anyone mentored you or are you self taught?Have you ever considered coaching?Where do you feel your game is at right now? (nlhe cash)Thanks for your time.