The only thing I can put this person on is a higher set, but I just don't think thats the case...PokerStars Game #13720954597: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) -Table 'Jens' 6-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: GONE_FlSHIN ($77.85 in chips) Seat 3: HCTORCERIF ($95.35 in chips) *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HCTORCERIF [7s 7c]vinny ferret: folds HCTORCERIF: raises $1.50 to $2jdubble187: calls $2investor_s2m: calls $1.75GONE_FlSHIN: calls $1.50*** FLOP *** [3h Tc 7d]investor_s2m: bets $5GONE_FlSHIN: folds HCTORCERIF: raises $10.50 to $15.50jdubble187: folds investor_s2m: calls $10.50*** TURN *** [3h Tc 7d] [Ah]investor_s2m: checks HCTORCERIF: bets $25.50investor_s2m: calls $25.50*** RIVER *** [3h Tc 7d Ah] [Kh]investor_s2m: bets $48.55 and is all-inHCTORCERIF: ?Does anybody fold this?I just couldn't figure out what he would have to justify calling the flop raise and the turn bet. Maybe AK A10 makes sense to his line?I had been playing for like an hour and seemed like a pretty weak table in general.My initial thought was qq jj, didn't feel like aa's or kk's for some reason. I feel like I'm super obviously beat but just have no idea where he's coming from.

He might've been slowplaying AA, maybe caught it on the turn. I don't see a flush draw or even a straight draw, unless he doesn't care about the pot odds. He probably thought you didn't catch the flop by the betting. It's strange, I agree.

Is the decision between instacall, and just regular call?
Instacall >>>> regular call.I think you see AT, KT a flopped pair/straight door that backdoored a flush or a busted straight draw. Most of these, you're fine with.
Instacall >>>> regular call.I think you see AT, KT a flopped pair/straight door that backdoored a flush or a busted straight draw. Most of these, you're fine with.
Yeah, I insta called, I'd like to say that I actually thought about what he had before calling but, just baffled by a q 10 of hearts. (maybe just didn't feel like going to the bad beat forum suckaaaaas.) :club:
we don't fold sets.
Yes we do, but not here.I have no idea why he called the flop, but whatev. SOUND THE BAD BEAT ALARM.
i cant imagine him showing up w AA here lol @ thatim definitely callingA10 maybe?
I've seen it plenty of times, not funny to me. A10, I can see that, maybe he puts you on a missed straight, but why go allin on the river, aggro play. 2pair is a curse sometimes.