• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

#261 hank213

hank213

inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Yes the nanny makes me happy in the pants but she's got a big bush, or would if she stopped shaving. I was pretty sure I saw a stubble shadow that extended quite a ways up the mound.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#262 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

You mess with the bull, you'll get the horns

• Members
  • 27,935 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

View Posthank213, on Monday, March 5th, 2012, 9:21 PM, said:

Yes the nanny makes me happy in the pants but she's got a big bush, or would if she stopped shaving. I was pretty sure I saw a stubble shadow that extended quite a ways up the mound.
This is your glorious return? Complaining about the potential for a bush, that she is still currently tending to? Weak
I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home.

#263 hank213

hank213

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostRon_Mexico, on Tuesday, March 6th, 2012, 4:05 PM, said:

This is your glorious return? Complaining about the potential for a bush, that she is still currently tending to? Weak
There is nothing glorious about my return. My return is like crawling back to a now fat and unattractive ex that I couldn't care less about. I do it simply because it's comfortable and I'm too lazy to find something better. Oh, and the handys.I am kind of intrigued by the potential for bush on the lass though. I think I've gotten bored with bald, or even drastically trimmed beavers. Perchance I need to find me a gal with a full on Eva Green pelt (look up The Dreamers for reference) and see if it's something I'd actually like or if my growing disdain for brazilian waxes is just another way for my misogyny to manifest itself.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#264 chaselove

chaselove

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

I found Californication a bit depressing. Duchovny bores me a bit, honestly.

#265 Scriptpro727

Scriptpro727

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 490 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

The last episode delivered. Looking forward to the finale. Anyone know if there are plans for another season?
"You know what's wrong with beating the Chinese?....An hour later you want to beat them again." --- Skip Carey giving basketball scores from the Pan American games during a Braves telecast.

#266 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,857 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

View PostScriptpro727, on Tuesday, March 27th, 2012, 7:28 PM, said:

The last episode delivered. Looking forward to the finale. Anyone know if there are plans for another season?
Yes, already renewed by Showtime for a sixth season. Link

#267 Scriptpro727

Scriptpro727

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

View Postajs510, on Wednesday, March 28th, 2012, 4:25 PM, said:

Yes, already renewed by Showtime for a sixth season. Link
Thank you sir.
"You know what's wrong with beating the Chinese?....An hour later you want to beat them again." --- Skip Carey giving basketball scores from the Pan American games during a Braves telecast.

#268 speedz99

speedz99

It don't matter to Jesus.

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

View PostScriptpro727, on Wednesday, February 29th, 2012, 6:23 PM, said:

The British chick was off the hook. Ok..................tell me how I'm wrong again speedz
Just because you were wrong about one thing doesn't mean you'll be wrong about everything. She's sooper hot.
You got a date Wednesday, baby!

#269 hank213

hank213

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

I'm noticing a similar direction to Rescue Me as far as storyline.In both shows the main character has issues with booze/infidelity and is an extremely flawed human being. In the later episodes he tries to change, to become a better person. The people around him, however, continue to behave horribly. They justify it by saying "I may be doing some fucked up shit to you, but it's ok because you've done fucked up shit too." I have a feeling I'm going to wish for the same kind of ending I didn't get in Rescue Me. I was hoping Tommy would just split. Pack up and get a firehouse in, I don't know, Iowa or something. That he would realize the people he has surrounded himself with are just as toxic to his psyche as the booze and rage were. For the finale of this show, I'm kind of hoping Hank severs ties with everyone and everything in Cali and heads to NY or new england to keep writing. This post is not as well fleshed out as I'd hoped but I hope you get the idea.

#270 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,857 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

I would bet any money that the show is going to end with Hank and Karen getting married and moving back to NY.

#271 Scriptpro727

Scriptpro727

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:01 AM

View Postajs510, on Thursday, March 29th, 2012, 11:37 AM, said:

I would bet any money that the show is going to end with Hank and Karen getting married and moving back to NY.
If they go to NY then what do you do with all the other characters? Unless you mean the final episode of the show ever.

#272 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,857 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:33 AM

View PostScriptpro727, on Thursday, March 29th, 2012, 12:01 PM, said:

If they go to NY then what do you do with all the other characters? Unless you mean the final episode of the show ever.
Yeah, that's what I mean...that's how I see the whole thing coming to an end.

#273 speedz99

speedz99

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

That was such a shitty ending. Hey, let's resolve all the serious issues but throw in a ridiculous cliffhanger at the end that really has little to nothing to do with the season. Bah.

#274 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,857 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

View Postspeedz99, on Friday, April 6th, 2012, 11:57 AM, said:

That was such a shitty ending. Hey, let's resolve all the serious issues but throw in a ridiculous cliffhanger at the end that really has little to nothing to do with the season. Bah.
Yeah, I agree with this. Too much of a WTF after all that resolution leading up to it.

#275 speedz99

speedz99

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

View Postajs510, on Friday, April 6th, 2012, 9:02 AM, said:

Yeah, I agree with this. Too much of a WTF after all that resolution leading up to it.
Such drama for drama's sake, the hallmark of a show that's past its prime.

#276 Scriptpro727

Scriptpro727

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

I agree with you all to a degree but in reality how else could they have set up next season. Certainly not wwith Hank having his shit together maybe it's played out but the show has always been about Hank pulling himself out of the gutter. Certainly this would have been a horrible way to end the show but we've got another whole season to see how it they work it out. I will withhold judgement until then.

#277 hank213

hank213

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

I wish the muse would go full frontal. I did quite enjoy her back dimples in this week's episode. Becca's conversation with her dad bugged me. She kept asking "Am I writer?" like it was some kind of destination not a constant and perpetual journey.

#278 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,857 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

View Posthank213, on 11 March 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

I wish the muse would go full frontal. I did quite enjoy her back dimples in this week's episode. Becca's conversation with her dad bugged me. She kept asking "Am I writer?" like it was some kind of destination not a constant and perpetual journey.

Becca has always been the worst part of this show, should be all Hank and Charlie all the time IMO.

#279 GWCGWC

GWCGWC

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 14,427 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

and titties!

I've avoided shitting on this season elsewhere because......anyone can be a cynic and I'm daring to be an optimist. Or however that went. Screw it, it's sooo freaking bad. The writers are completely phoning it in and are making it a point to tell the audience in a not so clever ways that they know they're stinking up the show.

Why they gotta dis Arron Sorkin?

#280 Scriptpro727

Scriptpro727

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

I'll admit that this season has been a big disappointment. However, the muse has made a compelling case for hanging in there. And man what a compulsion!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users