my thoughts on poker

Gee, and here I thought this was going to be a well thought out, insightful, make-you-think post.Way to let me down ya friggin donk. :twisted:

Super Pediatrists Envision Elephants Drinking ZebrasMatt Damon?
Yeah, you were the first one to get me. Check the Jen Harman thread...there's an explanation there.It was fun for the 10 minutes it lasted...I'm still going on NWP with it.

I am slow, stoopid, and outta the loop. What's with this Matt Damon thing??? I just dont get it.Thanks in advance

will alter egos be the next big thing on fcp? be careful what you start, drinking zebra.we all may be rueing the day that matt damon graced us with hispresence.but while we're on the subject, heres my favorite almost matt damon quote. "Boy, I sure hope my 5:4 edge holds up,otherwise I am going to die."

You don't seem to understand, he's making a great observation about poker in general, a rule that makes any player a great one -- if you took the golden ratio and somehow applied it to poker, the result would be something of groundbreaking achievement. You would be unbeatable.The sum of the poker universe?Matt Damon.